Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio)

4 posters

Go down

Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio) Empty Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio)

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Name: Pecoro Amheus
Race: Human , Tuatha
Hometown: Emain Macha
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Teal

The Amheus family, in Emain Macha, were the average well-to do household. With two daughters, they were delighted when their third child was a boy. Pecoro, being the only son in the family, grew under the pressure of becoming the most educated, the strongest, the best in his household. His older sisters, Andisa and Alsati, were completely displeased by the favoritism their parents held for Pecoro and they made sure to make his life at home a living hell.

In a passive aggressive way, of course.

Pecoro always enjoyed reading. His sisters hid his books-- or tossed them out, or burned them, anything-- and told him they were lost.
Pecoro enjoyed cooking every once in a while. Should he turn his back to wash his hands, the girls would slip some laxative or whatnot to the food, eventually banning him from cooking duty at home.

There was one occasion that a young, eleven-year old Pecoro expressed interest in a girl from classes. His sisters took this chance to drive the girl away the one time he spoke up to ask her to come, by locking the kid in his room ("Oops! I accidentally locked the door and lost the key! Andisa, where'd you put it~?") and convincing the girl she was at the wrong house.

Frustrated, but all too meek to act out, Pecoro withdrew into his room and refused to do anything by his twelfth birthday.

A few uneventful months later, with a few knocks to his door accompanied by hesitant apologies from his sisters and scoldings from his unknowing parents regarding him shirking his duties as the only son, Pecoro finally left his room in the hours past midnight. Packing up his remaining books, money, clothes, and his archery gear, he escaped out through the window in an escape from home. Immature, yes, but he got away.

A long walking journey towards Bangor, then to Port Ceann, the exhausted boy boarded the ship to Iria.
They wouldn't find him there.

......And when he returned to Uladh, he wouldn't find his family there, either.

During the time Pecoro had fled to Quilla, the Twilit War had taken its toll on Uladh. He would have been unaware about it, too, were it not for a hastily written letter from his eldest sister Andisa delivered via owl:
"Peco,
where
wh ere are y ou
come ho m e pl e ea se. .
-andi s a c lio na a m heus"

Immediately, the young boy boarded the ship back, arriving to Emain too late. The city had already lost the battle, and his home? Destroyed.

Since then, Pecoro spent his thirteenth birthday wandering- and, in turn, sharpening his skills as an archer-, until he met Dani. A kind Milletian girl, she took in the boy as a surrogate brother and now they live together. However, Pecoro maintained his cautious and shy personality. To this day, he refuses to leave the house unless he really needs to. For books ,he usually asks Dani to go out to the library in his stead. Of course, there are times that she gets tired and scolds him, taking the role of a stern older sister, and sends him out to do it himself.

As of late, he has taken an interest in history. Namely, the Twilit war. Pecoro's curiosity and drive to learn propels him to seek out more information about it, as much as his shy demeanor will allow him. Since he wasn't around to experience it, he wants to discover why, how, when, and who to blame for the loss of his family.

Personality: Pecoro is a quiet and sheepish young boy, with a soft voice and cautious eyes. However, around his housemate he shows a more cheerful disposition- curious, helpful, and even a little teasing towards the kind older-sister figure.

Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio) 4f259f080edd8 Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio) 4f259c0676943

Note: At times, he wears white plastic frame glasses for reading.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio) Empty Re: Pecoro Amheus (Alt. Bio)

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 pm

((During the Twilit War, Qilla was having it's own issues with Bloops I believe. Not sure if that got mentioned to you.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Glaceon wrote:((During the Twilit War, Qilla was having it's own issues with Bloops I believe. Not sure if that got mentioned to you.

First I hear of this I think! O3O;; I'll go look it up and make edits to Pecoro's profile as necessary..
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilieath Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Awwww

Come here and gimme a hug, kid
Lilieath
Lilieath
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Danichuu wrote:
Glaceon wrote:((During the Twilit War, Qilla was having it's own issues with Bloops I believe. Not sure if that got mentioned to you.

First I hear of this I think! O3O;; I'll go look it up and make edits to Pecoro's profile as necessary..

It wasn't a -major- issue. Aside from the initial town raid where they blubbed up onto land, pillaged the camp of anything they could carry (besides animals and people), and ran back into the ocean to see what it all was. After learning a bit, they became a lot more friendly. XD;

EDIT: Oh wait, EVERYTHING that happened there. Well BEFORE the bloops and during the war, the waters around Rano were being terrorized by a sea monster. Objective was basically to prevent reinforcements from being shipped to Uldah. It worked. Surprised The bloops didn't come til the end of the war, when it was destroyed and its corruption influenced the wildlife. You'd think Bloops would be more violent because of that, but turned out quite the opposite...
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Temo wrote:
Danichuu wrote:

It wasn't a -major- issue. Aside from the initial town raid where they blubbed up onto land, pillaged the camp of anything they could carry (besides animals and people), and ran back into the ocean to see what it all was. After learning a bit, they became a lot more friendly. XD;

EDIT: Oh wait, EVERYTHING that happened there. Well BEFORE the bloops and during the war, the waters around Rano were being terrorized by a sea monster. Objective was basically to prevent reinforcements from being shipped to Uldah. It worked. Surprised The bloops didn't come til the end of the war, when it was destroyed and its corruption influenced the wildlife. You'd think Bloops would be more violent because of that, but turned out quite the opposite...

Right, I remember Qilla having issues during the TT, because I did read about it.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Glaceon wrote:
Temo wrote:
Danichuu wrote:

Right, I remember Qilla having issues during the TT, because I did read about it.

*adjusts nerd glasses* I am the authority on all archives, for the most part anyway since I was runnin' the shindig. So any questions, feel free to ask away. I'd even tell you who's responsible for the war but that should be common knowledge. And if not...well...no spoilers. B3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down