Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEA FOR ALL!

+2
Lilieath
Vayne
6 posters

Go down

TEA FOR ALL! Empty TEA FOR ALL!

Post  Vayne Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 pm

An advertisement is posted all over the cities, and at trade posts.

Greetings!

I've only just recently got my business off the ground, but it's finally going! I'm Albel Rosekrantz, tea merchant! and I can guarantee you have never had a better tea than what I can provide. Listed below are my items to be sold!

'Common' Tea
Assam
Bohea
Aracha
Mecha
Noon Chai
Black Monkey Paw
White Monkey Paw
Rooibos
Earl Grey (The equivalent, rather)
Puerh
Matcha
Chai
Red Tea
Orange Pekoe
Assorted Coffees
Teaset Essentials

**New in stock**

Anise
Artichoke
Bee Balm
Boldo
Caraway
Catnip
Chamomile
Knotweed
Chrysanthemum
Cinnamon
Cerasse
Dandelion Coffee
Dill --Great for upset stomaches
Elderberry
Essiac
Fennel --Good for weight loss!
Hawthorn
Fireweed
Lemon Balm
Lemon Grass
Lime Blossom
Licorice Root
Mint --Great for stress relief
Nettle
Sage
Salvia
Skullcap
Stevia
Valerian
Woodruff

..and more! Also, by price-by-weight, you can even mix your teas at my station to create your own! Buying-in-Bulk for businesses available.

Available at assorted trading posts, and order-in by Owl! I deliver! Simply send one to me, and I'll be sure to get right on it. Every first-time customer gets a special sample! One pouch of every product! For a limited time only.

Last edited by Gracen Merit on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

TEA FOR ALL! Empty Re: TEA FOR ALL!

Post  Lilieath Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Lili looks at the bulletin and a broad smile crosses her face. She hurries over to Eavan's podium for some scrap paper, finding a discarded love letter to write on the back of. This one looked like a B+.

I'll take 2 lbs of everything,! (sans tea sets) Send the package and the bill to the house with the red roof near Fiodh forest.

~LiLieath
Lilieath
Lilieath
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 am

New signs have been posted; herbal teas are now sold. ((Mostly because I forgot them the first time. >: ))
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Money coming in all around! Glorious, glorious gold; how Albel loved it. With the money flowing in from the Golden Hind, and the shops ran by some of Kuro's gang, life was good.
He marched back and forth, rehearsing to himself several things. He had nothing to do with where his goods were sold: people purchased and used them. No children were harmed in the making of his tea. And twenty-five percent of all proceeds go to...slowly he turned to face the door of his cozy bedchamber. "All proceeds go to what?" Philanthropy, of course! But how? ..Ah, now there's an idea! With a skip in his step, and a gleam in his eye, Mr. Rosekrantz left his home to go all throughout Uladh.

In each and every town, a bulletin concerning his company was posted.

Citizens of Erinn!

It has come to my attention that tea alone doesn't make the world go 'round. Helping hands, however, most certainly do. Why not do my part, as every denizen of this world should? Until such a time as I have a steady companionship with such a foundation, any and all items purchased in bulk will have fifty percent of the proceeds going to the charity or cause of the persons choosing. I urge you, buy not just for you; and not for me; but for the people of Erinn. Such generosity on my part is, unfortunately, limited: I cannot keep this up forever. So please, I urge you to take advantage and be a friend to a worthy organization while we may have something that I may offer them.

--Albel Rosekrantz
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:04 am

Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it grand? The state of Erinn wasn't too good--but it never really was--but, right now, people were more stressed and energized than usual, weren't they? With a quick check of his funds, Albel nodded--perhaps it was time for a new product line. Though, perhaps he should get in touch with his..associates. They were, after all, his lifeblood at the moment.

The man wouldn't lie, the remarks he saw about Fenrir Eir had given him quite the scare. While many, many things could be considered convenient, that man certainly wouldn't be. If the Gods smiled upon a man like him, he'd be thankful to them that he wasn't around in that time. Perhaps it was time for the bleeding heart to show itself, and for his mouth to become a light--and to boost his profits, of course. There were so many benefits to the current state of the world, but one in particular stood out. One that filled his heart to the brim with glee, and encouraged him to speak just three words to the phantasmal beings that flitted about the dreamscapes of his psyche. "It is time."

Time for what? Why, dearest friends, time for a new promotional! And time to get in touch with old friends.

((Thank you, Dalvar and Temo. I love you both so much.))
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 am

Dear Tea-Man;

Mail me 2lb of tea every week. Each week, a different flavor. I will be happy to pay weekly, or monthly. Whichever is your preferred method of receiving payments.

Black Liliana

PS: *address* this is where they should be mailed to.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Miss Liliana was sent the first shipment accordingly, with an extra fifth of a pound at no extra charge. Albel requested monthly payments calculated according to amount, sans extra. That is all in response to that.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:40 pm

The name and the tea sales sounded familiar. Smiling, Dani wrote out:

Good day, Mr. Albel!

I would like to have 2lbs of Noon Chai and 3lbs of Matcha shipped to the following address:

<address here>
If it helps, it is the small house on the second block of Dugald's residential area.

Thank you kindly! I can pay up-front.

- Danielle

...and once sent out by an owl, the young Milletian woman decided it was a good time to look through her tea cabinet once more.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

A simple note is sent to the taker:

Spoiler:
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Albel looked over his payment once. Albel looked over his payment twice. Albel looked over his payment three times. Albel leapt high into the air, clicked his heels, and changed his name to Sally. Not really, but he was very, very happy. He furrowed his brow and sent out his favorites ((to be listed in a moment)), along with a letter.

Thank you, kind sir, for your generous contribution. Your name shall not be forgotten. If there's ever anything I can do for you, sir, please do not hesitate to reach me. Here is all you have requested.

--Albel Rosekrantz

Last edited by Vayne on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Another note:

Spoiler:
Glaceon