Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW: A danger arises.

4 posters

Go down

NEW: A danger arises. Empty NEW: A danger arises.

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 pm

A bulletin was posted across Uladh.

I am looking for people willing to help me further my training with swords. If you wish to help, leave a message on this post and I shall contact you with a place where I will meet. Skill level does not matter, as it is simply a sparring session and not a true fight.

That is all this soul wishes to say.

-Marisa, the Bladedancer

Glacia hadn't used that name in a while. She wanted to get stronger though. Her magic was strong, her archery was decent. Her alchemy was also top notch, but her sword skills had always been lackluster. She wanted to get better, and figured finding others to help her would be the better choice here.

Last edited by Glaceon on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

NEW: A danger arises. Empty Re: NEW: A danger arises.

Post  Cyler Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

A young blond haired child walks up to the post reads it, filling up with excitement, replies quickly and neatly.

Hey there, my name is Rin Sunogiya! I am also a sword fighter and can help you if wanted.

Sincerely, Rin

((OOC name is Rinaliere, not added to the guild (Yet))
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilieath Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 am

"Hello, my name is Lilieath, a teacher at the Dunbarton school. I'm always happy to take on students in swordplay. If you doubt the sword skills of a history teacher, I also happen to be a Paladin. Come by the school if you're interested."
Lilieath
Lilieath
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 am

Quiet patrols make me soft and I'm always looking for sparring partners to help with that. I work as a town guard in Cobh, so if you're ever in the area, feel free to look me up. We can go a few bouts when I'm on break or off the clock entirely.

Sincerely,
Jack Ries
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 am

Glacia stopped by, reading all the posts left.

On Baltane, I shall be near the Beacon mound closest the Tailteann Trading post. Seek me out if you wish to spar.

-Marisa, the BladeDancer.

((Expect this LATE at night, as I -do- have quite the bit to do tomorrow, including attend a theatrical performance))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 am

The post is now replaced....things had taken a turn for the worse...it was no longer sparring...

Several had sparred with her, but finally losing her grip on her control of the inner darkness, it slowly started twisting her motives. Her mind was unstable when the darkness showed....

A standing figure stood on a lone hill. Enshrouded in a dark mist, the figure wore a cracked mask, the eyesockets shining a bright red. "Revenge...." was all she muttered.

A lone traveller had noticed, and got closer to see just what it was. However, the figure lept and mercilessly cut through the man. The body was left behind, the man had been a Tuathan. The body was found, and a notice was posted around to warn them off a potential danger. No one knew what caused this, only the sword marks seemed to cut right through the main nerves in the person's body. The man was made into a vegetable. His actual life had been spared, but the memory would be scarred into his head for life. Only a rose had been left where he lay from the attacker.

More incidents like this one arose, travellers, merchants, even mercenaries of high constitution were being struck down and crippled severely. By putting pieces of what these people told officials, they were able to put together the pieces of the puzzle and identify a look to the person. This was not good, and the public needed to be notified about this danger, and this threat had to be gotten rid of.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum