Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talfryne Eli

2 posters

Go down

Talfryne Eli Empty Talfryne Eli

Post  Jordiya Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 am

Talfryne Eli Talfry14

Name: Talfryne Eli, Goes by Eli
Race: Elf
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Green
Appearance: He's a rather tall elf, pretty scrawny, He has a small chin beard

Weapon of Choice: Staff
Likes: Fruit, Vegetables, Magic, Snow, Cool/Cold weather, Music
Dislikes: Awkward Silences, Hot weather, Spicy food, Fire
Hobbies: Playing the Mandolin/Chalameu, Composing Music, making snowmen
Personality: Blunt and serious, but can be fun around people he knows. He also has a really deep secret that only his closest friends can know~
Favorite Food: Physis Reindeer meat
Favorite Color: Green

Biography:
"Hurry!" "Where is he at?!" "Somebody get water!" "Where's my boy?! Where!" "..Help......" "He's in there! Break the door open!" That's what Talfryne had heard before he died and woke up in the soul stream.

::~ France - 1967 ~::
Today, Juliana and Fredrick Eli's first son was born. He was a happy and healthy baby. He had a strong immune system and was very smart, learning how to talk with ease. No matter how tired Juliana was, no matter what time he woke her up with his crying, no matter where they were; Juliana could calm Talfryne down. He loved his mom with all his heart. Nobody could have seen a better pair.

::~ France - 1976 ~::
Talfryne's 9th birthday party is scheduled for today. He's invited all of his friends and his mom is in the house making him a lovely cake. But.. something's wrong. Dad hasn't come home yet. He was supposed to at 1:00. It was 3:30. With his mom busy making the cake, Talfryne decides to investigate. He walks out onto the street and looks around for his dad's car anywhere. Maybe he parked in the wrong drive way. When he didn't see his dad's car, he decided to walk down the street. Nope, no car. "Talfryne! Where are you?" His mother was calling him. "I'm right here mom!" "Where? I don't see you!" Talfryne started walking back to his house. He saw his mother. "Talfryne! There's a car coming!" He zipped around. His father's car, to be exact. Whizzing down the road in awkward curves. His dad was drunk again. Talfryne darted to the sidewalk, luckily he wasn't hit. His dad ran into another car parked on the side of the street and stepped out of the car, shaky and wobbly. Talfryne would have laughed at his dad's loopy behavior is his mother wasn't yelling at his dad. Juliana managed to get Fredrick into the house, but Talfryne was sent to his room. After what seemed like hours, but was really 10 minutes, Talfryn heard a crash and a scream. "Maybe mom dropped a plate again." Talfryne said quietly to himself. His room started getting kind of warm. Although, with his old house, uneven temperatures were common. But this was different. Suddenly, flames burst from under the door and he only heard "Talfryne!". His mom calling for him. The flames grew bigger and bigger, spreading to the walls and along the floor. There was no window in his room. He was trapped. He heard the loud blare of the Fire trucks coming. "Hurry!" "Where is he at?!" "Somebody get water!" The fire was already at his feet. "Where's my boy?! Where!" With his throat dry, he could barely manage to speak. "..Help......" "He's in there! Break the door open!" He saw the door burst open and a big blur of colors, then nothing.

::~ Soul Stream ~::
Talfryne opened his eyes slowly, giving his eyes time to adjust to the light. Although he remembers the above-painful feeling of burning flesh, he doesn't feel anything. Talfryne sits up and looks around. He is on a large white platform with an intricate knot decorating the floor. With Talfryne only being 9, he suspects he's having happy gas dreams and he's in the doctor's office being fixed up. But then Nao appeared. She explained what happened and Talfryne broke into tears. When he opened his eyes again, he was in Filia. He disliked the hot weather (It reminded him of the fire), so he asked an adventurer to take him somewhere cold.

::~ Physys - Years Later ~::
Snow. Cold. Quiet. It was Talfryne's dream. He would sit in one of the abandoned houses near Vales and paly music on his Mandolin all day long. When the guards came, he would simply hide and slip out of a window, silently calling his Magic Broom to fly him away before the guards could even notice. He picked up Magic, also. Ice magic being his strong suit. He prefers using staves because "You never know when you'll need to run up to something and just whack it. A fragile wand won't hold, so I use staves." as he says. He doesn't have very many friends because he usually isolates himself in the middle of nowhere for peace, but he recently started travelling all over the world in an attempt to make new friends. So far, he has met Elsie, Sain, Their 3 kids, Tallie, and Alias, and there's only more to meet.

((Terrible ending ftw Very Happy Sorry, I'm really tired xD

Last edited by Tallie Agnes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because. :c)
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Talfryne Eli Empty Re: Talfryne Eli

Post  Cyler Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 am

FIRST WOO ;D
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus