Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Day Walkers

3 posters

Go down

The Day Walkers Empty The Day Walkers

Post  Cyler Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Names: Karin and Kiri
Birth Race: Day Walkers
Game Race: Elves
Family:
Hobbies: Karin often loves to practice music and Kiri often loves to play with animals.
Weapon of Choice: Any type of wand/staff or Mandolin.
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Red
Height: Currently 4'1
Weight: 73 Lbs
Favorite Food: Karin loves lemons and Kiri loves all kinds of sweets, can't choose just one.
Bio:
"Monsters" was what the Sanguis Vola were known as to the public, the world was filled with all kinds of creatures but they stood out the most. The world's name was Mora. It is currently in the modern age but many still live as if in medevil times. Society hasn't grown much, they don't have a real government, they are ruled over by a King. The Sunguis Vola was a clan filled with many of their kind that lived in the mountains, staying away from the rest of society even though they are seen as average humans. One day a young human woman named Cael wandered into the forest, she was lost, trying to find refuge. She was recently banished from her village for stealing from nobles. She noticed something lurking, stalking her as she walked, she began to walk faster and faster. "Hello" gentle words that came from behind, she slowly turned and saw a man, wearing a black robe, his face showing as a sign of respect. "Are you lost?" The man asked, the woman nodded slowly to him, he took her to his village, everyone seemed normal, she was happy. She never noticed WHY they only came out at night either, she just thought it was some "Village tradition". She slowly began falling for the man who saved her, the man slowly falling for the woman as they began to see each other more. They became lovers, on that night, they made love. She soon found out that she was pregnant, she was excited, overjoyed. The man being filled with guilt, sadness, he had to be honest with her. He told her that he and everyone in the village were Sanguis Vola, she was shocked, confused. All her life she was told they were monsters and nothing else, she still believed that. She then realized that her children would become them too, she was heart broken, slowly began to lose her sanity as days passed. The ex-lover was heartbroken, for more reasons than one, he knew that whatever he did, she wouldn't accept him. The mother contemplated on killing herself with the children but then thought that they were still her children...she was confused. The father began to think that there will only be one way to put her heart at ease...he told her that there was a ritual that would make them full human, it came with a price though. It required the life of the mother, she was scared but agreed to do it, she did not want to give birth to any "Monster" as she called them. After month by month passed, she finally went into labor. The ritual being performed was called "The Ritual of SPLENDOR". He began to surround her in candles, then chanting a melody. After he finished the melody he walked over to her and bit her neck, sucking enough blood to kill her. He then cut her open and pulled the two children out, he was shocked for two reasons. They were twins and they still had their fangs and small wings. He fell to his knees, went into an emotional breakdown. The village Elder took care the rest of it. Ever since then, he has been emotionally shut down, the two girls were practically raised by the Elder.
(Note: The ritual bounded their powers and such to their soul, works as a curse since it was a defect)

After Six Years
It was Kiri and Karin's birthday, they were so excited. Karin is the calm and collected sister who usually takes care and spoils her older sister. Kiri is the spoiled but fun loving one, they were inseparable. After their party ended the Elder took them out hunting. They hunted for blood, it didn't matter if it was from a human or animal, as long as it was blood. The blood was good to them for many reason, it helped them stay young, it helped them heal from disease or a wound, but could not heal limbs. After just a taste they were addicted, but managed to control themselves, they just craved it from time to time. They hunted at night like the rest of the clan and began developing night vision.

After Three Years.
The two girls were curious about why they weren't allowed outside during the day, what the outside world was like. The two planned to sneak out during daylight while everyone was asleep, they left the village and wandered into the woods, soon stumbling upon another Village, a human village. They were lost but Karin and Kiri didn't know the difference between humans and Sanguis Vola. They wandered in, Karin leading and Kiri hiding behind. Karin asked for directions but they were invited to dinner with the village Chief since they were new faces. As soon as the elder of the Sanguis Vola village woke up to see that they were gone, he panicked, due to it still being daylight and they were nowhere to be seen. He put on his cloak and gathered the other villagers, they all suspected the humans kidnapped them. They explored the area looking for them, then the Elder stumbled upon the village, noticed that Karin and Kiri were outside without shade. He was dumbfounded, had no idea what to do. He watched over them for a while. After the two sisters left and returned to their village, they were scolded by the leader and hugged, then called the rest of the villagers and the girls around for an announcement. He announced his theory of them only being half-breeds, everyone was shocked to hear they walked into sunlight without being burned. The Elder soon gave them their own name they would be recognized as, the Day Walker Twins.

After Five Years
For many years, the two girls would be asked to do certain tasks in the day time, they traveled, took letters and shipment village to village. All the villages around the mountains that is. People began to notice the village more and those who did began to lose suspicions of who and what they are. One day in the forest they both began to feel very hungry, they craved blood after working for so long, they looked at each other and took blood. Some wandering merchants noticed this and reported it to a nearby village, word spread until all of the villages soon knew of it, they even knew who they were. The Sanguis Vola village was soon attacked, killing all of the residents there, including the two girls.

Erinn
They both woke up in the Soul Stream, confused, they met a white haired girl named Nao. As Nao always does, she explained what happened, how they got here and where they are. They were sent to Erinn, confused. Karin was determined to make sure Kiri was happy though, Kiri on the other hand was still scared. They both ventured off into the world.

Last edited by Cyler on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

The Day Walkers Empty Re: The Day Walkers

Post  Cyler Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:27 pm

If you have any questions or anything, post it in the power thread. Very Happy
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 pm

DX! Stop stealing my names, people! First Karu, now Karin?! QQ Next Aura will be stolen and Nia. =< /endQQ
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

You have a Karin? o_o I really got the name Karin from the anime xD; and Karu from another game I RP'd in, sorry if it may seem that way. ._.

Note: Please read the Bio too, not the names only. xD;
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Karin is my character Kirinne's daughter xD. I'll read it, I'm just in a hazywakeupfromnap state atm.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:39 pm

...I feel like a thief now. :<
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 pm

I was totally kidding about the QQing DX! Don't feel bad :p!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Auramune wrote:Karin is my character Kirinne's daughter xD. I'll read it, I'm just in a hazywakeupfromnap state atm.

Bullhorse! Karin is Ralvery's daughter.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 pm

lol...horse
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus