Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tshuri is now gone.

2 posters

Go down

Tshuri is now gone. Empty Tshuri is now gone.

Post  Solegunther Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:37 pm

A small note was posted on the wall of the general store in Tir Chonaill

Dear Friends,

I would just like everyone to know that I am taking my leave, going somewhere I can get stronger, somewhere far away. I will not be back soon, but I will be back when I'm ready. Please do not worry about me, I will be okay, See you later.

Your Friend,
Tshuri Masaomi

((Althought he is deleted for now, I will bring him back in a body alt later down the road.))

Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Tshuri is now gone. Empty Re: Tshuri is now gone.

Post  Jordiya Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 pm

A young, energetic girl walks into the general store. She browses the shoes section, only to meet the turd color boots she wants. She says goodbye to Malcolm and starts to head out when her eye catches sight of the out-of-place note. She goes to read it, curious at the awkward, random note. Her giddy smile is soon swept away and replaced with a frown. She thinks to herself, "Great, make a brand new friend then he randomly drops off the face of the planet." She sighs and shakes her head. Before she leaves, she writes 6 small, neat words:

See you later, Tshuri.

She walks out of the store, brushing past any innocent townsfolk without apology. Some of them called her a brat, some said she may have been in a hurry. In reality, she just wanted some alone time, and people crowding her in a little village was not what she wanted.

Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum