Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The search for herself...

2 posters

Go down

The search for herself... Empty The search for herself...

Post  Glaceon Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:28 am

A bulletin was posted in all towns across Uladh. None were posted in Iria or Belvast.

!!Missing Persons!!

Name: Glacia Eon
Description: Young Adult, about 17 years of age. Black hair, red eyes. Has cat tail and ears. Most notably is a metallic right forearm and hand. Also a severe burn on the right side of her face.

This patient escaped on Alban Elved, early in the month. No traces of the patient have been seen, witnesses say she brought a dragon out of no where and flew off to the south from Tailteann Healer's House. Please contact the Tailteann Healer House with any information reguarding this individual. She is in a critical state of being, approach with extreme caution.

Not far from Tailteann, A hooded figure is flying east on a dragon. "You think anything risky will come out of doing this?" the cat asked her spirit. Tempest replied, "I think it's stupid. You know you were in no state to do any of this, you should have waited until you were discharged from the healer's."

Glacia simply laughed at her spirit's reply. "I should have...but that's just not my style. We'll see what happens from here."

Glacia, Tempest, and her Thunder Spirit Zekrom, were headed straight up to Physis, and back home, maybe paying Soifa a visit... She had much on her plate now, and wanted little to do with anything in the grand scheme of things.

((If there are any questions onto exactly how this happened, I'm willing to answer them. The Metallic Arm and Hand are better explained as specialized armor to help protect the hand and forearm, which were badly wounded and burnt in an alchemic accident. The metal is steel, and the arm and hand are shown by Nuadha Robe and Gauntlet. She is capable of hiding it under a sleeve, but her hand will remain armored and shown unless gloved. If you want a more detailed explaination than this, PM me.))

Last edited by Glaceon on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

The search for herself... Empty Re: The search for herself...

Post  Cyler Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Elsie soon approached the post, curious of the figure then thought to herself "Another cat person!?" then walked off, heading towards Physis to have some wonderful skii adventures.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:28 pm

A new bulletin has been posted...

Efforts have not ceased!!

The effort to find the fugitive from the hospital is still out there and has not been caught. We have more information from sources that this woman is capable of doing a lot of damage, and we advise to take extreme caution if approaching.

Thank you.

Glacia looked at the bulletin with a smirk. Perhaps the age potion had been the smart choice. Combined with hiding her metallic armor, she didn't match the description at all. However, her cat features were the tougher ones to keep hidden. Reguardless, she had many aliases to use, and in fact would rather not give a name if anything. She had her worries, but figured not to tread heavily on them. Everything that had happened to her thus far....She didn't know why. She had decided to go on a journey...to find out just who she is. And if anyone or anything would oppose her....she wouldn't hesitate to end them.

((Glacia now roams whereever, and you get the three warning system. If you try stopping her, you get three warnings from her ICly. If you still choose to try stopping her, you -may- die. May being if you can manage to defeat her, forcing her to use a wing. Otherwise, she -will- attempt to kill you. However, due to the passive aggresive nature of her, as long as you don't start anything with her in the first place, you'll be fine. That's all for now. Glaceon out. This is part 2 of Glacia's own subArc))

Last edited by Glaceon on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Search Ending

After several months of searching, all efforts have proven to be fruitless. The search is being called off. We advise all citizens to be cautious if they meet up with Glacia Eon, as she is very dangerous. Thank you.

"So it's finally been called off. That's a relief." Glacia let out a matching sigh with this, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. A lot had happened in what felt like a year of hiding. What Soifa said to her still rings in her head. "Sometimes it's good to keep a reminder." Glacia repeated these words Soifa said. She didn't know exactly what she meant by this, but knew that it must have had some meaning. Glacia simply clenched fist, still in the metallic gauntlet. She could walk around without hiding who she was...but at the same time, she kinda enjoyed being young again. She decided to just stay somewhat small. Being a cat had it's benefits in terms of dexterity and agility. However, she had other things to think about now, so she looked up at the sky. Her anger still somewhat burned within her, but that couldn't be helped now.....A rebirth was needed for her.....so she planned out to do so.

Last edited by Glaceon on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 pm

((Metallic Arm sounds cooler. :3))
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:47 pm

((She is rebirthing soon, so it will be no more.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum