Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A notice to Miletians.

4 posters

Go down

A notice to Miletians. Empty A notice to Miletians.

Post  TWWolfe Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm

A n otice is posted on all the bulletin boards across Erinn

News of the danger currently facing you has reached me. As a consequence, I have decided to open house Caethis to all of you who would like to to seek shelter, protection, or merely a place to stay while you figure out your plans. As a noble, i believe with all my heart that it is my solemn duty to do my best to shield and protect those who cannot protect themselves. Many of you have rendered great service to Erinn in the past. Now it seems it is the turn of the Tuathans to do our best to protect you.

Signed,
Eduard Caethis.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

A notice to Miletians. Empty Re: A notice to Miletians.

Post  Auramune Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Aura and Nia were shopping in Emain, when they caught sight of the notice.

"You don't think it's..?" Nia asked.

Aura shrugs a little, "It could be..It would certainly match the noise I heard.. we should hurry and finish, and get a few extra things to hold in the house in case the attack is huge. Remind me to send a letter to Emy, Tac, and D'mitri when we get home.." she felt she was missing someone, "Rex, too.." He was still family after all, despite the waves.

"Is the house big enough for everyone? Cause.. your kids, plus everyone, and their kids.. Thats like.. a lot of kids! And bodies!"

"It's really the only thing we can do.. But I'm not sure if Xeek will open the house up for everyone. The cave near Renes should still be habitable.. if nothing else, it'll be a place to hide some of the others comfortably.." Aura continues to stare at the notice and frowns slightly. "It seems kind of stupid to announce a place where they gather.. even if this person means well.. it would be an easy target."

They continue shopping for awhile, but before they leave to return home Aura leaves a notice up right under the first.

It may not be in the best interest to announce where you will hide everyone... it makes it a very easy target. I suggest taking anything you have down, and spreading the word by mouth.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Glacia reads the post, and it's response...and posts her own message...

Even word of mouth can let one thing slip...
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 pm

-Krystal saw the message and simply sighed- Tuathan's turn to help, eh? That means someone's after Milliteans...great. What idiot is trying to change Erinn for their gain this time? She liked the idea this person put up, but it was dangerous, like the response said. However if the person targeting Milliteans didn't dare to target Tuathan's what place was better than in their care? She pondered this for a while before posting her own reply in a slightly altered handwriting, making it hard to distinguish as hers should anyone remember her handwriting.

Is the danger that big? I like your willingness to help, but does it protect you as well?? If they target Tuathan's that help Milliteans, what good does it do. Be cautious is all I say.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down