Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian Bestir

2 posters

Go down

Sebastian Bestir Empty Sebastian Bestir

Post  Nilats Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Name: Sebastian Bestir
Age: Sebastian is technically the equivalent of a 60 year old man, although he is trapped in a 17 year old body.
Birth Race: Mystic Human- A human born with a massive intellect.
Game Race: Human
Family: Sebastian has no recollection of any of his family, as far as he can remember back he was raised by the royal mages.
Weapon of Choice: Crystal Lightning Wand.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155lbs (Yes Kirizuna that robe does make your butt look big.)
Favorite Food: You can have a favorite?! o_O
Theme Song: Magic by B.o.B, What have you done know by Within Temptation
How he came to be in Erinn:
Sebastian was always a careful person, but you cannot be a true Wizard if you are too careful. One day he was experimenting with a new enchant for a Battle Axe, the enchant was supposed to create a blazing effect for the wielder. Instead when he picked it up to try it out, the Battle Axe suddenly gained incredible weight, and crushed the life out of him. Moments later Sebastian found himself waking up in the middle of a small village. When he stood up a elderly looking man walked up to him, and welcomed him to Tir Chonail. That's how Sebastian started his new life in Errin, and continued his experiments with magic.

Character history through the player:
Sebastian's one of my latest RP characters I made back in a text RP. I based a lot of his magic off of a novel I read called The Dresden File series. Probably the most interesting feature about Sebastian is that there is a Wind Spirit trapped in his head, the spirit has several generations of Wizard knowledge with it. With the both of them working as a team, it can get quite difficult to get a coherent conversation out at times, and it has driven Sebastian mad at times. After a quick meditation though, he can usually firmly grasp his sanity again.

((Ok, not the best profile I've made, but I haven't been in a real profile writing mood.))
Nilats
Nilats
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bestir Empty Re: Sebastian Bestir

Post  Nilats Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Geez, I know the profiles crappy... But not even on a comment?.. *SSAAAADDDFAAACCEEEEE*
Nilats
Nilats
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Aura: I have like somewhere between 300-400 int, does that make me a mystic? =D?

Mystic reminds me of this race from this game, and they are very vampire-y. And literally have blue blood.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilats Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol, it's sad that I had to ask for a comment -facepalm-

Thanks Aura <3
Nilats
Nilats
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

=p! I'll comment all you want! I'll do it right now! commentcommentcommentcomment. But really, most things don't get commented on unless there's a question or issue. So don't feel too bad :p.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum