Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafael Reznikova

4 posters

Go down

Rafael Reznikova Empty Rafael Reznikova

Post  Xeek Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Rafael Reznikova
Apparent age: 17
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Blood Red
Race: Vampire (Request will come soon)

Dirkskov Reznikova was a born into royalty, the night of his birth, he died to an unknown disease. While the parents mourned his death, a strange visitor approached the child, without saying anything, the visitor casted a spell over the child. "My name is Rasputin , your child shall live but the sun will be his mortal enemy." These were the only words Rasputin said before the child started crying, it was a miracle. The parents then named Dirkskov, Rafael. Meaning god has healed.

For many years, Rafael kept his curiosity in check, avoiding the sun. Every time the prince exit the castle he wore a dark robe. As he grew, Rafael grew hungrier, no amount of food can satisfy his hunger. One day, his maid cut herself by mistake. One drop of blood was all it took, he leaped at her and bit her arm, ripping the flesh out and feasting on her blood. The lady barely survived, only to be killed by Rafael's father to keep it a secret.

Rafael's father sent Rafael to serve Vlad the Impaler in his brutal conquest, in return, Rafael could have all the blood he wanted from the monster's victim. One day, Rafael's curiosity got the best of him, and decided to face the sun, he was instantly fried, or so people thought. Rafael managed to escape, the sun using some sort of magical coat. He managed to find a place to hide before his magic was able to run out, it hurt, the burns from the sun, his whole body was disconfigured. He found a strange looking house which he took cover in. Inside, he saw a coffin, due to the light, he went to hide in the coffin, hiding the body. Evantually he was burried alive.

Many years passed, until he was finally uncovered by an earthquake. He was in the year 2000. He survived by hiding in the dark in the country of Mexico, many called him "La chupacabra"
That insulted him when he learned that "la" was a termed used for females, but sheeps were the only thing he could take without bringing to much attention to him. Though, he still craved the human blood. Finally, one day he slipped, while he was taking one of the sheeps, a man appeared with a gun, shooting him. The bullet ripped through his leg, injuring him. He transformed into a bat, a trick he had learned while surviving, which was then when the person who shot him ran at him, and hit him with a wooden stick, stabbing him on the floor with the sharp side.

When he awoke, he was in the shadow realm. Unsure how he got there, he instantly went for cover, avoiding the sun.

Last edited by Xeek on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Rafael Reznikova Empty Re: Rafael Reznikova

Post  Lynn17 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I almost got in trouble for wanting to have Lucy be a vampire....S:
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Nah, you almost got in trouble for not requesting it. *remembers the conversation.*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Auramune wrote:Nah, you almost got in trouble for not requesting it. *remembers the conversation.*

._. -cough- I didn't know i had to at the time xD Was still new.....x.x;;...but um. forget wut i said
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

well, not really getting in trouble. More like.. corrected. Yeah, corrected. Being corrected isn't getting in trouble though. So don't feel scolded or anything. But now you know, so it's all gravy.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Um.. ya, that. ^ and I think I made it clear the person who told you that wasn't really upset with you, so you're fine. Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Okays o3o...

-little slow sometimes- x.x

I still want to be a vampire though but it's prolly a little late. Unless Xeek's character is accepted and we somehow get to agree that Zain can be one, (if it's alright with you guys of course)......But i dunno how to post something to be approved...S:
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Lynn17 wrote:Okays o3o...

-little slow sometimes- x.x

I still want to be a vampire though but it's prolly a little late. Unless Xeek's character is accepted and we somehow get to agree that Zain can be one, (if it's alright with you guys of course)......But i dunno how to post something to be approved...S:

Or...not...
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Oh, I didn't even see this.

It doesn't matter if someone else has similar powers/race you want. You must still write a bio and request the powers/race in the powers section, to be approved.

There are tons of approved powers, just go see what was done and follow those formats. But I can tell you, if you do choose to copy a power that someone already has approved, then you should either talk to that person who requested it so you know the ins and outs of it, or alter it so it's unique to you.

It's not enough to just request a power. You need to know the mechanic behind it, how it would work in rp and pvp, if there's any weaknesses, and sometimes even down to speed it takes to do said power. Be as thorough as possible.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:47 pm

updated a bit
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired