Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonslayers Needed

5 posters

Go down

Dragonslayers Needed Empty Dragonslayers Needed

Post  Temo Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 am

The following bulletin was posted in civilizations nearest to Qilla:

Qilla Base Camp is offering a reward for the capture or death of a black dragon that has been terrorizing livestock and adventurers. While it doesn't seem to be as dangerous as those found in other regions of Iria, this particular one is quicker and more agile than those, has been particularly successful in evading armed forces in its raids at the camp, as well as in making its escape. Pursuers managed to track the beast as far as Kaypi Canyon, but always lose sight of it when searching the region. It's possible the dragon keeps its lair near there, but so far there has been no luck in finding it. If there are any warriors with experience in dealing with dragons Qilla's explorers and travelers would be grateful to be rid of this one.

Signed by (insert name of some Qilla official here)

[[Edit: Oh yeah, details. If you're looking to find this dragon, lemme know through a message of some sort. In-game, forum, whatever. It's actually a pet character of mine who I'll be playing on, so I'd need to explain things (ICly or OOCly) about it for whoever's interested. Surprised]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Dragonslayers Needed Empty Re: Dragonslayers Needed

Post  SHINRASIA Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 am

Tina was wandering around, as usual, and wondering what to do, when she noticed the flier. Feeling an irresistible urge to help these people, she decided to see if she could find the official who had written the notice, but when she offered to help, he scoffed at her age and tiny size. Enraged, she set out, determined to find the dragon herself.....

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:49 pm

((It's ok with Gate in this case, but make sure you don't respond for other people's chars in the future, ok Tina?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:08 pm

((Just because she was going to look didn't really mean that she would find...She tends to be unsuccessful in finding things due to a short attention span >.> Unless you meant the official, in which case, that is my bad, sorry))

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:22 pm

SHINRASIA wrote:((Just because she was going to look didn't really mean that she would find...She tends to be unsuccessful in finding things due to a short attention span >.> Unless you meant the official, in which case, that is my bad, sorry))

((That, that's what I meant. It's cool xD
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuponia Kana Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Hyuponia had read the advertisement, and immediately frowned. With all the recent influx of dragons recently into Erinn, it was very possible that this one might also be a relative of Mariella's. Shaking his head, he goes to back home to inform his wife of the situation. Perhaps bloodshed could be avoided.
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Hyuponia Kana wrote:Hyuponia had read the advertisement, and immediately frowned. With all the recent influx of dragons recently into Erinn, it was very possible that this one might also be a relative of Mariella's. Shaking his head, he goes to back home to inform his wife of the situation. Perhaps bloodshed could be avoided.
((He wants to tell Mari.. AND avoid bloodshed? What? xD
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
Hyuponia Kana wrote:Hyuponia had read the advertisement, and immediately frowned. With all the recent influx of dragons recently into Erinn, it was very possible that this one might also be a relative of Mariella's. Shaking his head, he goes to back home to inform his wife of the situation. Perhaps bloodshed could be avoided.
((The contradiction of the century. ))
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Adhamh wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:
((The contradiction of the century. ))

[[I lol'd.

Anyway, still need people contacting me and such. At least to know when they're available n' all. This is kind of a timed hide n' seek thing for me when I think about it. Razz]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:03 pm

((I'm available any time you need me >.>))

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 pm

[[I'll be droppin' lines either late tonight or tomorrow when I get get on Mabi then. Razz ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down