Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short stories

2 posters

Go down

Short stories Empty Short stories

Post  Auramune Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Spoiler:

Emy had plummeted in to a small spiral of depression. It had only been a day since Jin killed Ralvery, but it was a very important day. It should have been their wedding day. She had curled up on the couch in full gear. A mixture of tears and whiskey having put her asleep. The sound of the door being knocked on woke her up in a daze. "Raaaaaalvry?" she slurred, and wiped the booze heavy drool from the corner of her lips. Her head was pounding.. or maybe it was just the door. She went to answer it.

On the other side, Kirinne stood holding baby Karin in her arms. The girl was giggling and making baby talk as the door flew open. And then shut again, right in their faces. Emy and Kirinne weren't really what you'd consider friends, especially now more than ever. Ignoring the rude greeting, Kirinne walked inside. After all; this used to be her home, and it was still Karin's home as well. It didn't take long before she realized Emy was drunk, and in a wedding dress.. "I didn't realize you two were getting married today." She sat, with Karin on her lap, next to Emy on the couch. "I guess it wouldn't be a good time to have him take her then, hm?" ^_^

She probably could have hit Kirinne then. Well, if it wasn't for the inability to make a fist and swing it properly at the time. "Ralvry deaads." she slurred out, her speech impediment pretty heavy at the time. She grabbed the bottle and took another drink.

Kirinne wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that, other than reaching for the bottle and setting it some place away from the girl. She wasn't much on drinking; and certainly didn't like for people to drink when they were emotionally stressed. "You know he'll be back," she said in a soothing tone, and went to fix Emy a glass of water and get a couple pieces of bread for her. As she did, deja vu hit. She did the same thing for Ralvery once. Suddenly those.. almost maternal feelings returned to her, and she sat down again on the couch.

"Youuu love Ralvry dontchu, K?" Emy asked, denying the food, but she did drink the water.

Kirinne nodded, "I do still love him. I probably always will. It's especially hard not too, with Karin.." she rocked the baby girl in her arms.

"He mine. You cannts haves him, soz back off."

"It's not like that. Ralvery is family to me. You're not going to keep that from us. You're also not going to take that away from Karin either." She brushed a wisp of red hair from Emy's face, "but you're family, too. You don't have to fight me for Ralvery. I love you, Emy. I love you because you take care of him, and make him happy in a way that I never could."

All Emy could do was stare at Kirinne stupidly as she expressed her feelings. Why did she hate Kirinne so much? Jealousy? But Ralvery never showed favor to Kirinne with her, even when he was with Kirinne. Maybe it was her doubts that made her hate Kirinne so much. She was also too nice.. It's very difficult to hate someone who's that nice.. "I sorries I trieds hurrted you K." She was apologizing? This had to be the booze..

"It's alright Emy. You're forgiven. But keep that in mind. We're family, now. Get some rest. I'm going to lay Karin down for a bit.. but I'll stay with you until Ralvery returns. I know it is probably hard for you."

Kirinne bent down and suddenly kissed Emy deeply. From there things turned pretty hot and heavy.. and...

Emy lifted her head up from the table, head swirling. She couldn't remember where she was for a moment. Bangor's pub.. that's right. Looking at the bottles empty in front of her, Emy shook the dream out of her head and ordered another bottle. Maybe this time she'd dream of Ralvery<3.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Short stories Empty Re: Short stories

Post  Kayeori Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Spoiler:
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon