Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you seen my puppy-tan?

3 posters

Go down

Have you seen my puppy-tan? Empty Have you seen my puppy-tan?

Post  Auramune Mon May 30, 2011 8:46 am

Until today, she hadn't moved away from their settlement in abb neagh. Even the grass was starting to brown from so much pacing on it. Every thought in her mind filled with only one thing, her Puppy. And he was gone. He was never gone this long.. and she worried. Not only there was worry, but sadness. It was lonely without him. Did he return to his him without telling her? He wouldn't do that would he? Maybe she angered him? What did she do? Maybe he died and was forced back to his him and decided to stay? Maybe he found another female to mate with? There were so many questions that even thinking about it made her dizzy.

Gathering up a few sheets of paper, she raced to the cities as quickly as she could and plastered up wanted notices on any board she could find, as well as dropping them off on the dungeon alters that were near by.

Missing Puppy

He's built like a giant, has long brown hair, and forest green eyes. His name is Fiodh, and he's been missing for a really long time. If you see him please tell him that he's missed back in abb neagh, and send him home.
=( =( =(

It was really all she could do now. But instead of returning home right away, she went to her puppy's him and laid down on the altar. She could at least be close to him this way.. right?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Have you seen my puppy-tan? Empty Re: Have you seen my puppy-tan?

Post  Xeek Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 am

Looking at the post, Ryuu wondered, Fiodh was suppose to return home after the last mission. He went to the only person who he thought was responsible.

As Ryuu approached the hooded man, he threw him a paper plan. The man caught it, and opened it up, glancing at Ryuu. It was a copy of the bulletin.
"I don't know where he is, he was suppose to return home. Do you think he went back to the dungeon?" Said the hooded man.
"Not without training." Replied Ryuu.
"Maybe he got it where he was sent?"
"Hmmmm......"
"How about this, you search for him. And I break it to the girl?"
"Hmph... because I'd trust you enough"
The hooded man grinned. "You don't trust me?"
Ryuu turned and glanced up. "Search for him. Or get someone to. I shall speak with her."

The hooded man groaned. "I wonder if I can use Lily's orb for this?"

Back to Rano
Fiodh was there, holding his head growling for no reason. He had not seen the creature, but he seemed to feel it. He knew it's location. He glanced at another Gnu and headed to devour it. He questioned why he was so hungry. And what was this feeling to head to Solea. He knew he should return to Karu, but he was scared for her. And for himself.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon May 30, 2011 2:53 pm

<<Not even gonna lie.. I'd much rather Karu deal with Ryuu than Tac, too. XD.. Tac can be kinda mean when he has the upper hand. QQ>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Ciar glanced at the note, on one of his frequent trips to Tir to "return" the gear he had found in his dungeon to the trusty lost and found people. He had made quite a living off of it, living comfortably in a house in Salib he had built himself. As he looked at the note, he wondered for a moment who would dare mention Fiodh before the identity of the person requesting it came to him. He sighed softly and posted a letter.

I'm sorry, miss, but I have not seen him in my area for some time. If you want me to search for him, I will. Contact Ciar if you need me to look.

-Ciar

Not like I've got better things to do, he thought after sending the letter.
Guess I better start looking.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum