Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikado Kida

2 posters

Go down

Mikado Kida Empty Mikado Kida

Post  Cyler Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Name: Mikado Kido
Birth Race: Human
Game Race: Half Human half Fomor. (Is part Cat)
Hobbies: “FIGHTING”, Hanging out with friends and “FIGHTING”
Weapon of Choice: Esprit (His Ego Dragon Blade), any other two handers and fist.
Hair Color: Dark Gray
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6’3
Weight: 160
Favorite Food: Mostly any Edible meat!
Theme Song: “Breathe Into Me” Artist: Red
How he came to be in Erinn:
1994 December 24th
The day of his birth he has always had a very low immune system. The doctors were sure that Mikado wouldn’t make it for long.
1999 April 17th
After five years his immune system has gotten much better, the doctors and his parents were amazed. On this day, Mikado’s mother was killed inside his parent’s store. Momentarily a large vending machine crashes through the wall and crushes the killer. The father from going through shock didn’t understand any of what was happening and cowered in the corner.
1999 April 21st
At this time everyone is mourning over Mikado’s mother’s death. At that time his farther was slowly losing his sanity. During that time Mikado was wondering “Why did Mom die…? How did I do that…? (Referring to the vending machine) Is Dad okay…?”. Mikado’s relatives left the gathering that night. While Mikado was asleep a sound was heard in the kitchen. As any scared kid, he went to his Dad’s room, he wasn’t there. Mikado slowly walked down stairs and see’s his father weeping on the floor, holding a knife to his wrist. As Mikado yelled for his farther “Dad! What are you doing!?” The father jumped a bit and accidently sliced his wrist. The disturbance alarmed the neighbors, one of the neighbor’s checked up on Mikado and called the ambulance. It was too late, most kid would be traumatized, not Mikado, he only thought to himself “I can’t rely on anyone else, I will rely on myself” but he also knew, he couldn’t do much because of his age.
2006 March 11th
He was an odd child, he hated his strength…but he wasn’t afraid to back out of a fight when someone teased, insulted, or attacked him. On this day a group of kids ganged up on him. Later, Mikado is sitting in a chair near the office, arms crossed full of anger. A couple of kids, bruised, blood coming from noses, and some bandages walked out of the nurses office to the principles. Throughout the years, things like this kept happening. He has never lost a battle, however…his tale gets worse.
2010 December 1 - 4
During the morning he woke up to the television, the broadcaster announced about various slashing in the area. The culprit is known as the “Slasher”. Mikado sighed and thought to himself, “The Slasher must be weak if it isn’t showing itself” he turns off the TV and gets ready for school. While at school he notices that everyone is avoiding him more than usual and talking behind his back. He notices what is happening and yells out, “HEY!!! What is everyone talking about!?” Nobody told, nobody confronted. He was suspecting it was about the Slasher. Soon after that day, he was suspended. For these few days he has been walking around town. He couldn’t get info on the Slasher. So he just let things be, forgetting about it.
2010 December 24th
While walking home from the market he was confronted outside his home by a woman. She looked tired, bags under her eyes, hair messed up, but smiling. She says to Mikado “Happy birthday~!” and pulls out a gun and shoots him in his arms and legs. Mikado falls to the ground. The woman sits on his chest and tells him “I love you~ I love your strength I love your life…I love you!” the woman stabs him Seven times and walks off. The police couldn’t find any trace of the killer.
Erinn
Mikado woke up in a realm…owl’s flying around, and a busty girl standing in the middle of the area. Mikado’s first thought was “Who the hell are you!?” The busty woman explained what Erinn was and who she was. Soon after Mikado apologized then was sent to Erinn.
Tir Chonail
He wandered around the town and stayed in the Inn temporarily. As he set off on his adventure he crossed a Dragon Blade and black stone with a note attached to it. The note reads “Take me to Tarlach” confused but he eventually does. After the spirit was stuck in the blade, it didn’t shine, Mikado walked off then he starts hearing voices. “GAH FEED ME ALREADY!” Mikado ignored them thinking that he thought that. One day the spirit took form and explained those voices were him, then the spirit zapped Mikado for ignoring it. The Blades name was Esprit, it’s last owner, already forgotten and thinks of it as the “ULTIMATE WEAPON” even though it is in a very weak state.
Present Day
Now he travels meeting new people, arguing with Esprit, and finding new places.
(Note: Even though he is part Cat, he is not all cute and go “Nyah~!” he is his own person. Just don’t touch his ears. He will attack. Very Happy)
(Abd sorry about typo on topic XD)

Last edited by Cyler on Fri May 13, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Mikado Kida Empty Re: Mikado Kida

Post  Jordiya Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

You kinda took my bio idea with different settings and time. ;3;
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Thu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm

xD It was a good idea but...people are most likely gonna use it plus, it was smart of you to come up with it. It helps explain the character's story. Very Happy
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Thu May 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah, well. :T
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound