Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ego's Afterlife.

2 posters

Go down

An Ego's Afterlife. Empty An Ego's Afterlife.

Post  Glaceon Wed May 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Story of Tempest after her release.

What was she to do? She looked around. The whole world was at her disposal. She had wings...she could fly anywhere. She was a free spirit. Though the thoughts and memories of her former master still swirled in her mind. Despite her attitude, she was a very kind master. She couldn't help longing for Glacia to return. However, this was impossible. Tempest could go back to being a spirit stone....but she had been granted freedom and release, she couldn't do that...

"Oh what am I to do?" The spirit called out to the sky. Her possibilities had seemed limitless, but in fact they were very limited. She could travel from Tir to Tara in seconds. And she did. Plenty of times over and over. "Maybe I need a new life.." She pondered this countless times. A new life....perhaps assisting someone else with her abilities. However, it would have to be someone like Glacia. Their spirits were unified until the release, they were essentially as one. Tempest thought on this while floating towards Dunbarton. IT was then that she spotted her....

She darted down towards her. She remembered everything Glacia said. This person she was heading to...Glacia's Sister...Espeon.

She sat herself on Espeon's hat carefully, trying not to disturb any thinking. Tempest could read the signs. Espeon was attempting to study alchemy, like Glacia had. As they entered Dunbarton, Espeon headed straight for the library, Tempest still on her hat. However, when they got there, it was then that Espeon found out about her little follower.

"How long have you been there, Tempest?" Espeon asked the spirit.
"Oh...not too long, since before you got into Dunby I suppose. She's been on your mind too hasn't she?"
"Yea....quite often. She was a wonderful sister." Espeon pulled out Glacia's Diary, and slid it onto the desk. "She did a lot in her life. It's sad she gave it all up. All her friends, enemies, memories. And I still have to explain it to Honeko and Jack."
"I meant with all the Alchemy studies. Glacia's strong point was in everything except combat it seems."
"Which is exactly where my strong point lies. Though Glacia did have good strength. I'm curious as to where...and who...she is now. She still has all that potential...but now it's hidden away."

The conversation continued for hours, just talk about Glacia's past life, and what her current life might be like. Tempest grew fond of Espeon. She was like Glacia...except a lot kinder....and smarter....much smarter. Tempest felt something inside her, perhaps someone she could be with. A new spirit master. Tempest looked Espeon in the eyes. It was clear Espeon was feeling something. As soon as Espeon began to say something, Tempest quickly hushed her. "Espeon....I feel we could be great partners..." Tempest went outside the school and began browsing the trash bins til she found a good bow. She brought it back to Espeon, and told her they were going to see a friend of hers. Espeon looked at Tempest cluelessly, but followed none the less.

It was from there that they went to see Tarlach, and Espeon and Tempest became partners, and Espeon finally had a new, and already powerful, Ego Weapon.

What of Tempest? She enjoys being Espeon's weapon, and likes riding around in the Ring Bow.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

An Ego's Afterlife. Empty Re: An Ego's Afterlife.

Post  Cyler Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 am

D'aww this is cute! Very Happy It is also sad too...atleast Temptest is happy now.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down