Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alt : Alastrine Ernstrom

Go down

New Alt : Alastrine Ernstrom Empty New Alt : Alastrine Ernstrom

Post  Mithos Sat May 07, 2011 11:18 am

Name: Alastrine Ernstrom
Race: Human
Weapon of Choice: Warhammers, Shields, probably some magic too.
Dislikes: Perverts and incubi.
Theme Song (That one's for Xeek >.>) : Pokemon Johto theme

Biography:
Alastrine grew up in France, surrounded by our modern technology. She didn't, however, live like everyone else. All she did was to daydream about a world of fantasy. She loved to read fantasy books, and was completely entranced by any fairy tale. She wanted to be a strong warrior. She wanted to fight dragons. She wanted to explore a new world. Her dreams were quickly put to rest, but she never gave up. Alastrine was going to be a warrior, be it in this life or another! But then came the tragic day. She was at her great-grandmother's funerals when while crossing the street, the hearse carrying her great-grandmother's coffin hit her. And hit her hard. Alastrine never saw it coming, nor did her parents who were waiting on the other side of the street. And there she was, dead, lying in the middle of the street. It was a very sad day for the whole family. Something horrible happened. Something no one would ever even wish to their worst enemy. But for Alastrine, it was a dream come true. The beginning of a new adventure. She just didn't know it yet.

In the completely white, seemingly endless space she was in, only owls were flying over her. Is this paradise? she asked herself. What even happened? The only thing I remember was that car coming towards me... Some of the owls were coming closer to see who had arrived in the Soul Stream. What a fantastic way to die... the last thing I was able to think of was "oh... sh--"... she sarcastically thought. But then a white haired woman dressed in a black dress came to her, surprising Alastrine who wasn't expecting anyone. "Welcome to Erinn, Alastrine. I am Nao. I'm here to guide your soul through the Soul Stream for your new life" said Nao, smiling. "B-b-b-- What?! New life? Erinn? What is this? Is--... Ahhhh! I have so many questions for you..." replied the young girl. "I'll answer all of your questions in set time... For now, head to Tir Chonaill and speak with Chief Duncan, show him my letter of introduction and he will be able to answer most of them."

And with that, Alastrine was sent to Erinn to live her brand new fantasy life to its fullest.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum