Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espeon's Reprise

3 posters

Go down

Espeon's Reprise Empty Espeon's Reprise

Post  Glaceon Sat May 07, 2011 1:18 am

((I think that's right, not sure.))

After searching and asking around, no signs of her sister could be found. Espeon slumped in the chair in her sister's makeshift house, wondering what could have happened. Did Glacia actually do it? Did she really go and kill herself, and then go through what she called a "complete rebirth?" Espeon merely shook her head at these ideas, not wanting to believe them. Even Mariella was going through the same experiences. Espeon thumbed through Glacia's diary, where she had recorded everything that happened. Espeon was surprised at it all...so many events she went through. Espeon removed her hat and hairband, letting her ears get some air for a while. It was the only feature that she and her sister had in common. "Even if I show the new Glacia this....she wouldn't remember...and only see it as a story no doubt. Is there truely anything I can do...?" She wanted to find help for her situation. She sent out a few messages out via Glacia's owl, Frostia, to some of the names she saw in the diary. Espeon knew she would continue, but all of Glacia's clothes were left behind, and her weapons. What would her sister want her to do..? She quickly grabbed a few of the weapons, and put them in her bag. Espeon stared at all the alchemy supplies. She rummaged through the books on her shelves. Tons of Alchemy notes, and notes on magic. This what it. Espeon would attempt to follow in her sister's footsteps, and attempt to become an alchemist. She had some interest in it before, but never finished it. It was also among these books that Espeon found the books Glacia learned German from. But a note was written on them...a reminder to burn them. It was clear that Glacia didn't want anyone learning the language...Espeon packed them, and planned a trip to Raspa. What better way to burn them then to throw them in a Volcano. It would be a long journey, but Espeon figured it would be what Glacia would want. Espeon sent a note to Mariella. Hopefully Mari could teach her alchemy, if just a bit of it... With the notes sent, Espeon headed to Zardine, using Glacia's notes as a navigation tool....
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Espeon's Reprise Empty Re: Espeon's Reprise

Post  Glaceon Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Having no luck with any alchemists willing to teach, Espeon decided the best course of action would be to get into a class of sorts. She headed over to Rath castle, and went to Sinead to talk about getting Alchemy classes, or possibly finding a way to learn how to be a good alchemist. Upon showing Sinead Glacia's RA Medal, Sinead slightly understood the reasoning behind Espeon's sudden interest. Sinead went through the files and assigned Espeon to a Royal Alchemist that she felt could help Espeon out the most. Upon confirmation of the location, Espeon was sent to meet her new mentor and teacher, and hopefully be on the path her sister tread to become a Royal Alchemist.

((Pretty much I'm going to have an NPC "mentor" Espeon in Alchemy, one of the many Royal Alchemist NPCs that there are. The process will probably take about half a week to a week, due to Espeon's ability to learn fast, coupled with what she read out of the notes Glacia left behind.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

[[Question - I only see you sending a note to Mariella about alchemy training. Why just her and why does it HAVE to be an RA to teach somebody who supposedly doesn't know or remember much of anything about the subject? There's plenty more alchemists in RPS besides her, royal or not, so why not make a bulletin for all of them to see if you're trying to get a player to do it? I'm sure at least one would be willing.]]

[[Basically, I think you're doing it again - thinking too big and not taking the initial steps to get there. But I could be wrong. Just something I wanted to ask you about before you went through this this.]]

[[...speaking of this, I need to put Retsu back in alchie school... >.>; ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat May 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Jacquemo Rie wrote:

[[Basically, I think you're doing it again - thinking too big and not taking the initial steps to get there. But I could be wrong. Just something I wanted to ask you about before you went through this this.]]

^^^^ More IC less OOC.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 am

((It was only Mariella because Mari is the only Alchemist Espeon knew. And the only one Glacia mentioned....
Espeon isn't Glacia. It's someone who has the materials and the cylinders, but hasn't studied alchemy much. The only thing she has to learn by before getting a tutor is Glacia's notes. But I could do a post for tutoring, but not sure how to tutor Espeon with glacia's skills >.> Also not sure if a regular alchemist would help Espeon become a Royal Alchemist, but we'll see what happens I guess.

But I'll make another post here in a bit. Like now...))

Espeon had been waiting outside the Shadow Realm, her mentor had been dispatched on a mission. Her main worry was that the mentor she was assigned was a Tuathan. However, her worry came true as the mission had finished, and her mentor's party members came out. The news was dreadful, as her mentor was KIA. Espeon went back up to Sinead to see what she could do. Sinead gave her an idea. She mentioned that every year, thousands of Royal Alchemist applications come in from alchemists. She told Espeon that it would probably be in her best interest to seek help from the community, rather than from a Royal Alchemist, since the RAs were constantly busy with their jobs. Espeon took the advice, a little saddened, but thought it would work out better more than likely. She went to the Tara Board, and posted up the bulletin, getting owls to post up the ads on other boards across Uladh.

ALCHEMY Teacher Wanted:

Looking for a Mentor or Teacher to help me learn alchemy. I have very little knowledge in alchemy, just some notes that my sister left behind. My sister was a Royal Alchemist, and I am trying to follow her footsteps. Please send me a message if you are able to mentor me in some alchemy studies.

-Espeon

She wasn't sure if people would like the fact that she was only 10, so she kept her age out of the request. Hopefully someone would be able to help her out.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum