Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow your Dreams!

Go down

Follow your Dreams! Empty Follow your Dreams!

Post  Retributix Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:22 pm

It was a dark and stormy night... Okay, you got me, it was a clear day in the middle of the afternoon. But it was stormy in Retri's head, all the same. All this business about cleaning up Erinn had left him bored for the most part, especially since he was left out. Sitting in Dunbarton on that clear(Stormy!) day, sipping strawberry milk and looking at what everybody had for sale, he came across an odd book, which he bought from a sly merchant.

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS(tm)
This book is for anyone who is currently bored in their daily standing - Take up a hobby for yourself, and let the world know you enjoy doing it! I, the writer of this book, currently own a small fruit stand in Connous. Yes, the dust and sad sometimes destroys my merchandise, but I like sand, and I like fruit, so I DID IT!
You too can live your life to the fullest, only by following three simple steps...
Retri read the book, and thought to himself, "I like books... Maybe I should open a Book Store/Library..." What ideas we make up at the most random of times. Retri set out on his journey to find a suitable place to set up this "Book Store/Library".

Last edited by Retributix on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some of the code....)
Retributix
Retributix
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Follow your Dreams! Empty Re: Follow your Dreams!

Post  Retributix Wed May 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Retri smiled coyly. His dream was that much closer to being completed.
Slowly, ever so slowly, he made his way to his future in Iria. Future he hoped, of course. He still had work to do - People to "See" - And certain.. "things" to eradicate. Yes. The time was getting closer to his ultimate goal. Soon it would all be finished, and he would be left to follow his own dreams. No longer working for the greater good. And why not? He deserved it.
This little bit of selfishness.
Retributix
Retributix
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum