Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D

+5
Vayne
Auramune
Hyuponia Kana
Retributix
Mari Eir
9 posters

Go down

Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D Empty Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D

Post  Mari Eir Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:21 pm

In addition to the ongoing Tarot Card thread.... in my Language of Animation and Film class, I need to make a storyboard for a six minute animated short. O: So.. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for one. The main character is Mari, and I was thinking of maybe making one focused around the current major plot... but I'm open to ideas as well. I'll be posting this as well as the Tarot Cards when complete if I can. xD
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D Empty Re: Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D

Post  Retributix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

I don't know about anybody else, but... If you just have six minutes...
Make it six minutes of awesome magic fight scenes.
That's just my opinion, though...
Retributix
Retributix
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D Empty Re: Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D

Post  Hyuponia Kana Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

As I threw it out in MSN, I'll do so here as well. An interaction between Mariella/Auramune. Those are ALWAYSSS fun to witness. Though Hyu is often sadface after them.
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 pm

That would be fun to watch XD. Including a fight cloud.

Heeeeey, guess what? More homework! :D 05-01-01_fight_cloud
Like that!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Moving this to Story Board... since it's going to be a storyboard...

I actually really like the thought of a fight between Aura and Mari. xD the layout has to be as follows:

Act 1: Introduce the characters and setting.

Act 2: Establish the problem.

Act 3: Find the solution, all questions SHOULD be answered.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 pm

1: Introduction
a: Enter Mari(Or Aura)
b: Enter Aura(or Mari)

2: Problem...? Real problem like one they have now? Or something comical and light? Like.. they're both wearing the same dress at a wedding.. What direction are you going with this?
a: Fight/catfight?/Magic fireball fight? Could also be done a number of ways depending on what the actual issue in this is going to be.

3: Solution.. Seems like number2 needs to be answered for that first.

Any idea what the problem is going to be?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

No, not yet. xD I think the problem should be something trivial, though. The fight can be anything, basically. Physical, magical; it can go from one form to the other pretty quickly knowing these two. xD Who wants to be a supporting character, though?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:12 pm

I'll support Mari!

With my FISTS!
D:<

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 pm

. . . Is that an "I'd like to be featured in this storyboard if you please, good madame"? I only need like, 3-4 people on each side of whatever petty argument they get into. That's including Mari and Aura themselves.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Only if there's a spot for me.

I just wanted to post here. With my fists. ._.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 pm

I'd like to have Vayne in it if possible, supporting....Mari, because Mari scares him. If not tis fine. =P
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Team Mari:Mari
Hyu
Vayne
Soifa

Team Aura:
Kaye
???
???

Will update accordingly.

Act 1: Introduce most or all characters.

Act 2: Establish fight. We still need a reason for them to fight. The same dress thing was kinda funny... any other suggestions?

Act 3: Solution - Unknown

Last edited by Mariella Kana on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 pm

tbh, 4 Auras *_*

...JK.. that would be weird. Sexy, but weird.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

9001 Aura's.

And we get Teo.

Who wins? ;D

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Btw, for anyone involved... I'll be wanting your help in writing the script. I don't want to control your guys' characters, makes me uncomfortable. xD;
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm willing to help in this I just need to think of a good character to use. Kaye is out because she would be too conflicted really. Plus with her own son on Mari's team will be weird. So does anyone have any ideas? -glances mostly to Aura since she knows him lmao-
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm volunteering Xeek for one..XD
And idk.. hm... Kisia? Her and Aura are friends. Albeit, not close. But friends.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 pm

I think they are... Being around Kaye as much as has in the past I would assume Kisia and her have met. A unique suggestion to say the least. She didn't even register in my mind. Honestly the first two to enter my thoughts were Julian and then Zeketas. Which would be interesting choices in my mind as they would literally be the stubburn ones of Aura's team. Saying "Don't care what you say little red-head girl Aura is better then you." xD
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:15 pm

I don't have any chars that would fit either side. Maybe Glacia with Aura, since Glacia and Mari don't like each other, idk. Aura and Glacia haven't really met to be sided with one another, but it could be a instance of "An enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine" ideal?

Espeon could be the random narrator. Kidding.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

-Mari, Hyu, Naharyu, and Eve go to the hotsprings.
-Aura is already there with her own little entourage.
-The women try to ignore each other, but a rock hits Mari in the back of the head as she walks away.
-Screaming and, eventually, fighting breaks out.
-The two women tired out themselves out and are admonished by their respective groups.
-In the end, they realize a hotsprings monkey threw the rock.

Basic plot. Just going to need dialogue for those already confirmed involved.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Alright so it's been decided that I'm bringing Kaye. Just posting this for everyone and just in case Mari forgot or something lmao. On Aura's side. Not neutral.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Kayeori wrote:Alright so it's been decided that I'm bringing Kaye. Just posting this for everyone and just in case Mari forgot or something lmao. On Aura's side. Not neutral.
Updated, but I will NEED you around to go over dialogue from around tomorrow... throughout the weekend, I'd say. It shouldn't take all weekend, just need to turn this in on monday. Only Act 1, though.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:42 am

-Just saw this- Aw...I kinda wanna help. Seems like it's all filled though. I still want to see how it turns out though
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm

If I ever need to make ANOTHER storyboard, better believe I'll be coming to you guys. xD I love our stories in RPS, animating them someday would be amazing.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Evatin Mon May 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Darn it, if I had come back earlier I would have suggested a third party caught in the middle of their fighting that takes all the hits while they keep fighting >>

Evatin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum