Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky?

3 posters

Go down

What day should this event be on?

Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_lcap17%Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_lcap0%Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_lcap0%Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_lcap17%Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_lcap33%Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_lcap33%Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Empty Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky?

Post  Alacratha Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:03 am

Yes that right folks step right up!

We got ourselves a challenge here for the warriors in you!

I, the elusive Alacratha, have decided to throw a blood bath fun filled event for all of you mongrels!

What is this you ask? Could it be a fight to the death for rare items? Could it be a way to earn my total undying love?

Fear not your questions will be answered!... In time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is going on?

• Well my fellow brothers in arms, here it is plain and simple. The Rules. Follow them or be killed.

• You will fight to the death commandeering the Balloons of Zardine.

• You will be split into teams of 5
(( Each team will either be Elf allied or Giant Allied. ))

• You will face off against other teams in other balloons. It's a battle in the sky!

• Alchemy, Magic, and Ranged attacks are forbidden with the exception of Rounds for your Ballistae.

• Heavy armor, Personal Tailored clothing, and Shields are allowed as well.

• You may wear simple clothing, and you may wear fancy earrings or rings.. Even though that won't help you much.

• Magically enchanted items are not allowed including clothing, and Accessories.

• You may be brought back, but only once. and this has to be done by the pilot.

• No asking Nao to help you silly Milesians.

• After you have been revived once, and you fall in combat- if your possibly alive you are still out.

• Rounds will start out as one team vs another until there is only one left standing.

(( Meaning that you are the last one standing and all of your team, and all of there team has been wiped out. ))

• Draws will be brought into a rematch

• If one team becomes the victor, they will be required to fight each other one on one till there is a champion.

(( Meaning if at the last round more then one person survives, you will have to fight to the death between your comrades. ))

• Potions are allowed but only in small amounts and the Maximum you can bring is 10.

• No special Elixir's, No Strengthening potions, You may bring food however.. since this might be your last meal!

• No using a protective barrier of your Mana

• Contestants will be supplied bolts but it is a minimum of 50 per person. and this Must last you the entire tournament, untill the final round in which you will be re-supplied.

• And last of all, have fun killing your friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now enough of the Rules, they're always so dull! Onto the rewards!

First place Champion will receive a whopping 150 jars filled with Holy water, an Enchanted Battle Axe <Energetic ((100 prof ))>, and a Black blade made in an ancient land known as a Katana.
(( And an Avatar/Sigi/Wallpaper made by me. ))

Second place Champion will receive 100 jars filled with Holy water, and an Enchanted Sword <Energetic>
(( And a Wallpaper made by me. ))

Third place Champion will recieve 50 Jars filled with Holy water, and an Enchanted Tail Cap <Stiff>

All contestants will receive 10 Jars of Holy Water.

If you have any questions, post them here with whatever paper you can and maybe I'll get back to you.

(( And Allow me at least a week to gather the Holy water required plus I need to know how many people will come. ))
(( I was debating if this should be IC.. it'd be fun I think. ))
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Empty Re: Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky?

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:38 am

((It'd be fun, until you get a 5 person super team just destroying the competition. Not to mention with everything going on in all the arcs, something like this might not be the best thing to hold. Just some thought. Overall, it seems well thought out, just that not many people would make it, and a team of 5 really strong archers to use Ballistae would just wipe the competition, so it's kinda unbalanced. And the majority of people I think are elf sided, and elfs are already lethal rangers...Just my thoughts on it though))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky? Empty Re: Humans! Elves! Giants! Battling it out... In the sky?

Post  Alacratha Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:52 am

Espeon (glacia) wrote:((It'd be fun, until you get a 5 person super team just destroying the competition. Not to mention with everything going on in all the arcs, something like this might not be the best thing to hold. Just some thought. Overall, it seems well thought out, just that not many people would make it, and a team of 5 really strong archers to use Ballistae would just wipe the competition, so it's kinda unbalanced. And the majority of people I think are elf sided, and elfs are already lethal rangers...Just my thoughts on it though))

(( Well We're not going to allow Teo, Aura, Xeek, Mithos, Me >w> ok I'm not there, You, and the "Super powerful" people on the same boat since that'd suck. We'd all die. but it will also be sorted by rank so theres no "Foul" play no overpowering etc. I will be overseeing this event in my own balloon watching everyone else I could use another Ref though.. ))
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:52 am

((Well I know Mithos is busy with his plotting with Arcy, Glacia is busy watching over her Jousting Arena house, Espeon wouldn't be interested most likely. Soifa...I don't know. Not sure about Teo, Xeek, or Aura either. But I know not everyone would be able to attend ICly because of IC things. This would be a good OOC event, but not IC.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 am

<<Then people can play random npcs, Glacia. Most people have alts or body alts not nearly as strong as their main. I think this is a great idea! Especially IC, and I totally want to play a giant supporting air-pirate *___*. Yarrr! To be fair, instead of denying "powerhouses" in that sense, maybe you should restrict it from anyone having rA+ ranged being unable to join. Since we're only using the balaialaialstas to fight with, my elf is more of a threat with archery than Aura is(I think they work off of ranged attack?). Anyways, restricting it that way seems a bit more fair play, imo. Also, is trans allowed?>>

*Edit*
<<Oh yeah. And being allied isn't a permanent thing. People can change their alignment for the event. So that's not really going to hinder anything.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 am

[[Magically enchanted items are not allowed including clothing, and Accessories.

No enchants? I can't go on anyone unless I go nakeds. As much as Aura would love a romp around the sky without clothes, I think I'll pass on that XD ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:33 am

<<AWHHH COME ON! <3NAKED AIR BALLOONING! Robe? :p>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacratha Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Auramune wrote:<<Then people can play random npcs, Glacia. Most people have alts or body alts not nearly as strong as their main. I think this is a great idea! Especially IC, and I totally want to play a giant supporting air-pirate *___*. Yarrr! To be fair, instead of denying "powerhouses" in that sense, maybe you should restrict it from anyone having rA+ ranged being unable to join. Since we're only using the balaialaialstas to fight with, my elf is more of a threat with archery than Aura is(I think they work off of ranged attack?). Anyways, restricting it that way seems a bit more fair play, imo. Also, is trans allowed?>>

Trans won't be allowed due to the whole Natural shield ping and increased health, Defense etc.
And I was thinking that myself too Xeek, Even though I'm an Elf, I have rF range. So I'll look into it..
No one with rA+ range will be allowed.

But one thing I think I will allow is Natural shield if you have it. but only the pilot can use it.

Soifa wrote:[[Magically enchanted items are not allowed including clothing, and Accessories.

No enchants? I can't go on anyone unless I go nakeds. As much as Aura would love a romp around the sky without clothes, I think I'll pass on that XD ]]

Well I could possibly make exceptions as long as it doesn't increase Dex, HP, Min max Damage, Etc. and plus a simple newbie wear is enough to satisfy most..
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:06 pm

[[I don't fight without my enchanted equipment. My upgraded, artisan'd, enchanted equipment. >.> ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 pm

((By preventing rA+ rangers, that's like...most rangers. Also, how would you be able to tell if someone slipped a stam pot, or slipped a weapon power boost/cookies of dex. Or had some magical equips. ))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacratha Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Espeon (glacia) wrote:((By preventing rA+ rangers, that's like...most rangers. Also, how would you be able to tell if someone slipped a stam pot, or slipped a weapon power boost/cookies of dex. Or had some magical equips. ))

Well I guess we have to do a little thing called Trust.
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Espeon (glacia) wrote:((By preventing rA+ rangers, that's like...most rangers. Also, how would you be able to tell if someone slipped a stam pot, or slipped a weapon power boost/cookies of dex. Or had some magical equips. ))

<<Really? You're being a little picky aren't you? You PVP. How do you tell then? It's really the same thing, and people are just playing this for fun. And that's also the point. No one will have a huge advantage over someone else. Which is why we use lower leveled bodies.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down