Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I am sorry~"

Go down

"I am sorry~" Empty "I am sorry~"

Post  Xeek Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:06 pm

He approached the bulletin placing the paper and leaving.

Hey~ Incubus with the black hair, it's me, the cute elf in pink from the bar<3 I am sorry I rejected you, I was just so nervous, you just looked so attractive, ofcourse I would be your new wife<3 Please meet me here?

The handwriting is very femine. A map is drawn under, point to the beacan mound closes to Corrib.
This bulletin was posted in other towns by owls.

EDIT

The posters were also removed by owls, and the one in tara just disappeared, seems by an elf.

Last edited by Xeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

"I am sorry~" Empty Re: "I am sorry~"

Post  Xeek Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm

(( I will try to make this not gore-y.... xD))

An Incubi hangs from from the Beacon Mound, his hands cut off, his heart cut off, an arrow going through his head, and a few in his vital organs, his heart looks worn out, as if it was uses to write the message written in the wall , written from the Incubi's blood, "DON'T TOUCH MY FLOWER" the Incubi's horns were also missing, and venom can be found in his body

After, in Corrib

A red haired man approaches the waterfall, to see a small elf covered in blood. "Hey Ryuu, why are you covered in blood?"
Ryuu is washing off the blood from his clothing. "Deers get really messy", he points to the large deer he hunted and he has this face on
" ^_^ ".
"Ahh, well, happy hunting~"
"Alright, take care D'mitri ^_^"
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum