Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue?

+4
Higura
Temo
Auramune
Xeek
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should Lezzaro allow Xeek to keep his statue?

If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Vote_lcap73%If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]
If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Vote_lcap27%If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Empty If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue?

Post  Xeek Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Nobody knows how it happened, one day it's day the next day it was there. A statue, about as tall as a 10 year old giant not contain the small platform under. The statue consisted of two people, a girl and guy kissing on a small square platform. The statue was made mainly of iron, but some features were different materials. The girl has fox ears over her head, 6 fox-like tails made out of silver. The girl's hair was a mixture of silver and gold mixed together, her skin was also silver, but her dress and shoes were iron. She was leaning towards the guy, kissing him in the lips. The guy, returning the kiss, had copper hair, and mithril eyes. His skin was a lighter copper than his hair, and his two piece pants and shirts along with his boots were made of iron both of the statues wore a wedding ring with a fox and a dragon engraved in them. In the platform they kissed, much smaller, about the size of human hands were two more statues, of a male incubus and a female elf also kissing. They also wore a gold ring on the fingers, but not as detailed. Under, written in the platform it said

Lymilark:
"True love doesn't erode in time, it only builds up. If you kiss someone you really love before this statue, your love shall be eternal"

Statue location If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? 750px-Blago_Plain_Map

Last edited by Xeek on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Empty Re: If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue?

Post  Auramune Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm

<<I awwwwww'd. Aura's going to love it.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue? Empty Re: If a picture if 1000 words, how much is a statue?

Post  Temo Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 pm

[[Retsu: ... *Gets the paint.* >:3 ]]

[[...nah, just kidding. He's mischievous, but he wouldn't do that...not without reason anyway. My graffiti artist character might though. >.>; ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:55 pm

(I almost awwed, but then, it was a bit too much, in my opinion. >_>)
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

[[Isn't that like...RIGHT near the where the Hotel is ICly? >.> ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 pm

((It is, yes.))

Last edited by Mithos on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 pm

[[Across the street, I think. Or closer. Either way, I think it was done on purpose? XD]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 pm

(( It wasn't done to piss off Mari xD There was the place of Xeek and Aura's first kiss))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

[[Fenrir: So close to our place in Tara, Aura? You naughty girl...you should have invited him! =x ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 am

<<Aura: You knew I was naughty from the get go<3 Wink>>

Some time after Xeek had fallen asleep; Aura stirred from the cuddle and approached the statue. He had given her a home, children, and a family.. and this single act she felt to be the zenith of every romantic deed that had ever been done in the history of life. Moved by her emotions, tears rolls down her cheeks. How could she ever show him how much she loves him in return? Taking her mandolin in hand, she played.. inspired by him. Her muse.

Dreams that I once longed for
you made come true.
Days that were stormy
you made the brightest of blue.

The fear I felt
and you held my hand.
Whenever I have fallen
you help me stand.

The tears the worries
and you took them away.
Replaced by laughter
and a promise to stay.

My world of darkness
now filled with light.
A world of wrongs
you've made everything right.

It wasn't very good; she decided. Nothing compared to the statue. He would likely never hear it. But Aura continued to play, hoping to find better words to express her feelings.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 am

(( Xeek: *_* Stay dead already darn it! *stabs another Fenrir-Wolf*))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 am

Stepping out of the hotel with her morning cup of tea, Mari couldn't help but notice this new... monstrosity. She stared over her cup, blinking a few times as the object in front of her began to make more and more sense in her morning haze. She could call the guards. She could contact the owners of the vineyards. She could do a LOT of things.

"Meh... I'll just have Hyu move it to the woods... where all the other animals are."

Having decided this for herself, she shrugs before reentering the building.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

(( When you get it moved, tell me Razz Xeek keeps visiting every while, so he would notice it missing.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 pm

<<Aura totally called this.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Xeek wrote:(( When you get it moved, tell me Razz Xeek keeps visiting every while, so he would notice it missing.))
((There are actually supposed to be guards posted around the hotel so this shouldn't have been possible to begin with. I think the post was just never made. So yes, I'll tell you, but know that there are guards all around them, even more so with recent events.

EDIT

JK, the post WAS made, so there ARE guards.))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
Xeek wrote:(( When you get it moved, tell me Razz Xeek keeps visiting every while, so he would notice it missing.))
((There are actually supposed to be guards posted around the hotel so this shouldn't have been possible to begin with. I think the post was just never made. So yes, I'll tell you, but know that there are guards all around them, even more so with recent events.

EDIT

(( the statue is not right infront of the hotel.
It's more of Lessaro's problem than Mariella's. Since it's right next to his farm.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Xeek wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:

EDIT

(( the statue is not right infront of the hotel.
It's more of Lessaro's problem than Mariella's. Since it's right next to his farm.))
((Rofl, ok xD But they're keeping an eye out for Xeek. And they would notice someone moving a statue around, y'know?))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

(( Well, it's not visible from inside the little crack thingy, so they might have noticed something flying? but he went when it was dark. And he knew it would be smart to avoid the hotel. So I think if something Lessaro would try and get it removed))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Xeek wrote:(( Well, it's not visible from inside the little crack thingy, so they might have noticed something flying? but he went when it was dark. And he knew it would be smart to avoid the hotel. So I think if something Lessaro would try and get it removed))

((Flying? Dark? They work for a Dragon and Incubus and are EXPECTING a dragon. I'm not saying this about stuff that's already been done, but this should all be kept in mind for whatever is done next. Xeek's a war criminal from my understanding, so it doesn't matter whose property it's on. xD))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
Xeek wrote:(( Well, it's not visible from inside the little crack thingy, so they might have noticed something flying? but he went when it was dark. And he knew it would be smart to avoid the hotel. So I think if something Lessaro would try and get it removed))

((Flying? Dark? They work for a Dragon and Incubus and are EXPECTING a dragon. I'm not saying this about stuff that's already been done, but this should all be kept in mind for whatever is done next. Xeek's a war criminal from my understanding, so it doesn't matter whose property it's on. xD))

I highly doubt a wine yard is flooded with guards, and unless Mariella has guards all over the vineyard they wouldn't see him. And I am not saying normal guards wouldn't destroy the statue. xD Or anyone, I am just saying how I was seeing it. ))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Xeek wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:

I highly doubt a wine yard is flooded with guards, and unless Mariella has guards all over the vineyard they wouldn't see him. And I am not saying normal guards wouldn't destroy the statue. xD Or anyone, I am just saying how I was seeing it. ))

((Flooded? No. But it's still close enough to the hotel. If it were the middle of the vineyard, I wouldn't even mention it. It's RIGHT outside the hotel area, though. A dragon flying with a statue that is known to be a war criminal (or at least they know the one they're stationed there to keep an eye out for is a dragon)? You'd have to be blind to miss that, no matter the time of day. The other part of it is there was a recent episode that would step up guard activity that has NOT been posted, so I can't really say anything to you about THAT. Just saying.))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 pm

He approached Lezzaro, wearing a white Hebona robe to hide himself. They chatted for a while, Xeek offered a fair amount of money for the small place he had put the statue on, Lezzaro was clearly bothered that Xeek put it there without his permission first, so he denied the money. Xeek later offered him protection, he would protect his vineyard, and advertise his wine in Iria the best he could.

(( Well, I didn't want to decide this myself because the answer will be biased.
Xeek is offering Lezzaro money for the small piece of land he has his statue on.
The Statue says to be engraved by Lymilark, so it might bring lovers to his side of the vineyard.
And Xeek is offering protection of his vineyard as well.

I will put a poll xD

Yes = He leaves the statue.

No= THe statue, if not removed by Xeek, would be destroyed)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 am

[[Could say it was commissioned? Though who in their right mind would commission Xeek for art? =X]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 am

<<Maybe someone drunk? XD>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 pm

[[...touché. xD]]

[[Jack: ... *cough* <_\\;;; ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next