Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved)

3 posters

Go down

YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved) Empty YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved)

Post  Ichigosama Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Side Note: Okay so some of your characters have already met Dono the Gargoyle. Let's just say that was a bit of an experiment and fault on my part. I was sort of testing out the idea of another dark character, but I have decided against it. I have decided that I am going to make a character outside of my usual morbid circle of ideas. I'm sorry if this causes any problems in terms of relations between characters, but if you would kindly erase the memory of the former Dono from your and your character's minds, making him into something else will be made MUCH easier for me. Again, I'm sorry for my scatter-brained nature, but I am sure that this will be my last character since I am pleased with the development of him.
------------------------------
Name: Dono Foinette
Age: Ages like a normal human, but stays about the same height (IC, but I don't have enough NX to keep getting Age Pots so please forgive me =w =;; )
Species: Brownie/Human
Eye: Honey Yellow
Hair: Creamy White
Likes: Cakes, Peppermint Tea, anything fluffy, children, playing, talking with Masters or their friends
Dislikes: People who try to hurt Masters or friends, rats, spiders, coffee, non-bubbly baths, dusty houses, dirty dishes
History: Born in Erinn, Dono was raised to be a Brownie, even though he was a mix between a human and Brownie. He never grew up like any of the other Brownies, based on his heritage. Most of them stayed clear of him, not wanting to have anything to do with him. Despite his desperate efforts to conform and get along, he was still placed on the awkward, precarious edge of the fence between species. His mother was a Brownie and he never knew his father, for he left before Dono was born. His mother couldn't afford to take care of him so she gave him away to be sold as a worker. Every time somebody came by to buy the small workers, he was give one look and rejected. He tried to keep his spirits up, but his unfortunate situation caused his hopes to sink. He eventually managed to sneak out into the rest of the world and began to look for work. He constantly put up fliers (despite his pathetic height) and hoped for a response.
They usually consisted of:
Hard-working, loyal, capable Brownie looking for work. I am usually in Tir Chonail. Please send an Owl with a response, name and address if you are interested. Please request and interview if you would like further information.
Thank you,
Dono Foinette~

He hangs around the tree in the center of Tir Chonail, sleeping his days away, hoping for a kind soul to take him in.
--------------------------------------
YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved) Dsc_0010

Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved) Empty Re: YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved)

Post  Temo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Jack: *Did need a new babysitter/housekeeper.* HIRED. pirat

Also, you said he stays the same height despite aging, but you never say how old he was, or what he's supposed to appear as... o.o
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Jacquemo Rie wrote:Jack: *Did need a new babysitter/housekeeper.* HIRED. pirat

Also, you said he stays the same height despite aging, but you never say how old he was, or what he's supposed to appear as... o.o

Oh, sorry about that, right now he is about 11 and appears as such. Oh and the ears are like that IC even though I am human OOC.
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 am

Mari tends to leave Naharyu where ever it's convenient. Maybe she should get a Brownie~ Wink
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER ALT. (Dono, resolved) Empty Re:YET ANOTHER ALT.(Dono,resolved)

Post  Ichigosama Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Hee hee Dono:I lurv kids!!!! Buy me pleeeaassssseeee~~~~ •w•
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Jack: *HISSSS* Already called him! D:<
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum