Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castilles Honor [Bio]

2 posters

Go down

Castilles Honor [Bio] Empty Castilles Honor [Bio]

Post  Jujubi Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Castilles Honor [Bio] J5yxwn
“Her bright green eyes show a strong willed woman with hope and determination to succeed. Her smooth silky arms show elegance and grace as she strokes her blonde bangs to the side. An aroma of strawberries seems to seep from her soft tan skin. Becoming aware of a presence, a charming smile forms against her lips, ever gently.”

Name: Jujubi A. Castille

Family: Jujubi came into Erinn with no one to call family. However, at a very young age, she was taking in by the Castilles of Tailteann which consisted of a powerhouse duo of mother and daughter. Her grandmother, Jubilette named her “grandchild” Jujubi when she learned how to speak, being 'Juju' were her first words. Her mother, Annette loved her daughter dearly, however, upon finding out Jujubi was a Milletian she felt it to be a curse to continue having Jujubi around and sent her to a 'friend' in Tir Chonaill.

“Mama Ju” and Annette where at ends then constantly conflicting with each other when it came to raising Jujubi. Unfortunately, the two have passed on and Jujubi considers no one as a family of her own.

Personality: A strong, dedicated human who tries her hardest to fight for what is right. Though her time so far has been short in the world of Mabinogi, she's brutally honest and has a temper the size of an ogre. Once angered, there's usually no way to calm her down unless she's knocked unconscious. Normally hiding her sadness through a smile, she's lived a hard and lonely life thus far, trying her hardest to find true happiness. Though considered a human, she does not label herself under the same circumstances most humans life with.

Fighting and war are things she hates and only does it if there's no other option. She strongly believes that things of want and need can bring misfortune and sadness, feeling it to be another downside towards humanity. A final important quality she has is her intelligence, something that even surprises her at times.

Hobbies: Training in swordsmanship, running through the wilds of Iria, relaxing in the hot springs of Zardine, strolling the stores in Emain Macha, or running through the bustling town of Tara.

Weapon of Choice: Twin-Swords or Sword/Mace & Shield

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'7”

Weight: 60 kg

Favorite Food: Gateau Au Chocolat ♥

Theme Song: NieR Soundtrack - Song of the Ancients Fate

How She Came To Be In Erinn: Jujubi came into the world of Erinn after living a wondrous life in her previous world; Luna Estrallis. Before her death, she longed to see a new world because she felt a strong need to continue learning. Her knowledge was wide and broad, feeling she could somehow create a change if she were born into a new life. Unfortunately this knowledge was not brought into Erinn as Nao felt it would be a greater challenge for Jujubi to learn Erinn through a life of struggle.

Character History Through Player: Though only starting off with Jujubi she's shown much progress of maturing. A stubborn, selfish girl, becoming a woman full of self confidence and hope. Her past struggles have slowly made her the person she's to become in the near future.

Last edited by Jujubi on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Castilles Honor [Bio] Empty Re: Castilles Honor [Bio]

Post  Temo Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 pm

This is just basically you revising your application thinger, yes?

Also. NieR. *-* Soundtrack of all that is epic...and dangit, I'd been trying to find that specific song again for the gypsies. *Moves on to Plan B* XD
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jujubi Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Yup, it is, I wanted to give a bit more emphasis on Juju.
I'll have to tweak it a bit more to add in personality.
But ever since the gender switch I'll add in a new post with Alexeis' info and why the switch had actually taken effect.

The soundtrack from NieR is amazing to the extreme.
When I played the game it blew my mind in so many ways. x_x
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 pm

For PS3, right? *Can't play it if it is...at least not til those things drop to between 1-200 dollars* Sad
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Jujubi Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah, it's for PS3. xD;
But it's worth having a PS3 anyhow ~
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:03 pm

I wanna get that and Valkyrie Profile so baaaaaaaad... ;3; Maybe I'll just break down n' buy one instead of the 3DS...
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum