Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elnora Van Cortlandt

2 posters

Go down

Elnora Van Cortlandt Empty Elnora Van Cortlandt

Post  Adir Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Name: Elnora Rosalie Van Cortlandt
Race: Human, Milletian
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: Purple
Height: 5’5 (without heeled boots on)
Weight: ???? ( How dare you ask at lady her weight!)

History:
Elnora came to the world of Erinn by bus. An regular old public transportation bus. While this may be an improbable way of arriving to this world, it should be noted that this young woman was busy on her cellphone and failed to notice that crosswalk sign was still red instead of green. Since she was too absolved with her phone she walked in to heavy, heavy traffic. As she walked on she failed to notice the screech of the bus’s horn before it was too late and soon felt a bone crushing thud from the side of her body then flying across the street and sliding across the ground hard. While the people in the city where left to witness the corpse of the young lady, her soul on the other hand went to the soul stream. It’s rather unknown why, but Nao took pity on the girl and cherry picked her soul and brought her to the place between Erinn and the stream. The two would stare at each other while Elnora silently wondered how her body was intact but her clothing was nearly covered in her own blood.

“ I died..?” The shock finally started to set in to Elnora. Who was this woman? Was she the grim reaper? She never imagine the reaper to be a woman, or to be so plainly dress for that matter.

“ Do you know how?” The white hair woman smiled gently at her.

“ I died while updating my Facebook status.”

Nao was not amused. However in the end she was giving the same offer as many where giving beforehand and will surely be giving in the future to others as well. Once the agreement was made she was spirited away from the strange room and found herself standing by the gate away of Tir with none thing more than some rags on her back and a dinky little sword that she swore that it was just an over sized butter knife. Elnora would silently curse the woman for giving such an awful outfit as she traveled down the path toward the town.

Five years has passed since that faithful day, and so far she’s been doing well. Not only has she gotten much more fashionable clothing, but her skills has grown enough for her to gracefully wield two swords at once. However their seems to be more under that pretty face of hers, most people are not able to pick up what it is and if where to ask yourself she would just simply flash that charming smile of hers.
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Elnora Van Cortlandt Empty Re: Elnora Van Cortlandt

Post  Trental Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

That has got to be one of my favorite first lines (Or three) I've ever read.

Trental
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum