Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Questions

2 posters

Go down

Love Questions Empty Love Questions

Post  Auramune Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 am

It was to Eeiko's understanding that if you placed up notes, other people would read them and rely in some fashion. Asking one of her school-mates to help assist her in writing several notes, she put them up on the boards in each town.

I have several questions pertaining to the emotion of love. I would be interested in meeting with anyone who can answer these questions, provide insight, or has ever felt this. You can not send an owl to me since I do not have one assigned. I will check the boards regularly for a response.

Eeiko

Wandering off to the next city to place up another identical note, until she was finished.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Love Questions Empty Re: Love Questions

Post  Temo Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 am

Temo stared at the note. And stared. And stared. This subject and the way it was being addressed seemed kind of...familiar. After some thought, he took out a sheet of paper and something to scribble a quick note with. He was a teacher, he shared experiences in this, so he may as well impart wisdom, right?

I can meet you to talk about it if you would like. I will be in Dugald's Logging Camp for a few days. You may find me there if you still wish to speak when reading this.

~Temo Eir
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down