Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tidus, Mero's Older Brother

5 posters

Go down

Tidus, Mero's Older Brother Empty Tidus, Mero's Older Brother

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Tidus Kida
Nickname: Remox
Race: Incubus
Personality: Flirty, Smug, Slightly Narcissistic, Smart, Caring to some people, Moderetly Easy to Anger
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Slightly Tanned
Likes: Running, Excitement, Resistance, Sweet, Spicy, Sour, and Tangy food, Creepy/Scary things, Distorted music
Dislikes: Boring Things, Agreement to Everything, Bitter Food
Theme song: Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park

History
An Incubus by the name of Tidus. As an Incubus he tried to seduce women to feed off, and in this hunt he met Mero. Upon seeing Mero he believed that Mero was the most beautiful... 'Woman' he had ever met, not realizing he was a man. Upon trying to seduce Mero and failing, Tidus stalked Mero for a while, and as Mero slept Tidus would whisper into Mero's ear. He would tell Mero that he was Mero's boyfriend and that he would protect and love mero forever, but that didn't work, so he started saying that he was a side of Mero that [Mero] had not seen himself, thinking he could use this to make Mero love 'Tidus' and when meeting the real 'Tidus', Mero would instantly love him.

"Those times when you got afraid, and thought you passed out? you blanked? I took over. I took over to protect you. You never knew that you were never alone, I was always there watching you. I was like your older brother, watching... and protecting you." he would say to Mero in his sleep. Tidus would continue to speak to Mero in his sleep, saying things like "and remember when _____ happened? haha that was so much fun right?" or "I remember how tough _____ was on you, and I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

Sure Tidus could've gotten Mero when 'she' was asleep, but Tidus didn't like that someone could resist him, or what he could make women think. To get his goal of seducing Mero, Tidus observed Mero awake and Asleep, and discovered that Mero was a cat. Upon discovering this, Tidus furthered his plan, and while Mero was asleep one night, told him that chocolate was one of the most interesting foods in the world, as Cat's can't have chocolate. Then, when Mero met Krystal and ate chocolate with her, he became sick. Tidus plan worked, and as Mero's body was in trouble, the 'Tidus' that would help Mero when he was in danger, took control. This fake 'Tidus' affected Mero's life under the first alias of Remox and later Tidus as Mero had 'remembered' his 'brother's' name, at first helping him get over some issues, but when it backfired, the real Tidus, had to speak to Mero in his sleep again. He started by making Mero believe that Nao was going to give the fake 'Tidus' a new body. Then he expanded by saying "I had insulted Nao before... shameful... she will most likely make me an Incubus." and finished off with "Mero... I want you to find me... I won't remember anything, so please, PLEASE find me and tell me all about our adventures," because he knew that he wasn't watching close enough to remember everything that had happened. Tidus then revealed himself after the fake Tidus disappeared from Mero's mind, and is trying to find everyone mero has met, saying he has amnesia and needs to be told everything.

Last edited by MeroKida on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Earlier Bio was unacceptable)
Lenaliere
Lenaliere
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Location : So far west of california that I'm west of the atlantic o3o

Back to top Go down

Tidus, Mero's Older Brother Empty Re: Tidus, Mero's Older Brother

Post  Temo Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Nao's involvement in this confuses me. Asking this first since it may or may not clear up the rest, but what did Tidus do to get one of the sweetest and kindest people in Erinn A) ticked off, and B) enable her the sudden power to stick somebody else's soul into someone's body?
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Well he kind of teased her on her chest size, grabbed her, laughed, called her weird, and then continued to insult her. As for the power, I kind of figured someone who has the ability to teleport randomly to bring people back, Help people make new bodies and put their souls inside, as well bless your equipment, AND she has such connections to Morrighan, I figured something like that could be possible if you angered her enough >3> If it doesn't slide I can change it.
Lenaliere
Lenaliere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 pm

I don't think we go with the "she can do all this, so she MUST be able to do this" thing.

She has not shown, IG, that she is able to put two souls in one body. :T

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay~ editing can be easy then~
Lenaliere
Lenaliere

Back to top Go down

Tidus, Mero's Older Brother Empty Edited~

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 pm

okay I edited it, how is it now?
Lenaliere
Lenaliere

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Um... ok, this just confused me rather than clearing anything up. o_O
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Er explanation

wants to meet a succubus/incubus to show to his brother, Mero
finds one
gets beaten and terribly terrified
wants to destroy succubi/incubi
knowing your enemy is the first step, he studies them.
learns how they seduce people, he tries it.
accidently tries seducing Mero, since he's not an incubus and knows nothing on how it truly works, instead of invading his mind he gets pulled completely in
Makes up a story: Nao put him in Mero's body as punishment
because he used an incubus trick to get into Mero's body, he comes out when the food of romance is consumed- chocolate
only stays out until sunset, one of the most romantic times of the day.
Mero kept dying and Tidus with him, slowly loosening the bond between the two
Tidus tells Mero that Nao will make him an incubus, even though he knows it is a side effect of what he did earlier
Tidus seperates from Mero and gets his body back. he is an Incubus now, the one thing he ironically hated most.
Tidus feigns Amnesia to forget everything, and tries to live honestly, he also tries to resist the temptaion to feed as an incubus, saying he only remembers the names Tidus and Mero

. X .
Lenaliere
Lenaliere

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 pm

First thing I think is a psychic connection, which do not exist in Erinn. At least there is no proof of it existing.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm still stuck on the...soul..eating another soul.

Or something.

I'm confused...

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:19 pm

MeroKida wrote:Er explanation

wants to meet a succubus/incubus to show to his brother, Mero
finds one
gets beaten and terribly terrified
wants to destroy succubi/incubi
knowing your enemy is the first step, he studies them.
learns how they seduce people, he tries it.
accidently tries seducing Mero, since he's not an incubus and knows nothing on how it truly works, instead of invading his mind he gets pulled completely in
Makes up a story: Nao put him in Mero's body as punishment
because he used an incubus trick to get into Mero's body, he comes out when the food of romance is consumed- chocolate
only stays out until sunset, one of the most romantic times of the day.
Mero kept dying and Tidus with him, slowly loosening the bond between the two
Tidus tells Mero that Nao will make him an incubus, even though he knows it is a side effect of what he did earlier
Tidus seperates from Mero and gets his body back. he is an Incubus now, the one thing he ironically hated most.
Tidus feigns Amnesia to forget everything, and tries to live honestly, he also tries to resist the temptaion to feed as an incubus, saying he only remembers the names Tidus and Mero

. X .

Let's see...

How would meeting a succubus/incubus show his brother?
If he is terrified...why would he want to destroy them if it would involve getting NEAR one again. Then he studies them...after being terrified of them..
Invading mind is a breach of Rule #2, no Psychic Powers. I stop reading there.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 pm

phew I'm going to try this one last time~
Lenaliere
Lenaliere

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Uhm... Glacia... Show TO his brother...

And if your terrified of something, wouldn't you want to study them to learn to KILL them? I'd learn how a dog behaves to make sure I don't enrage it and if I do, know how to kill it... if I were terrified of it.

As for the mind power thing, It sounds more like Soul Communication kinda with his brother... since they ARE together in his body. Plus Nao could just tell Mero his brothers gonna be an incubus... Also, Spirit weapons would breach Rule #2 by that logic. It's not physic, because it's already inside him. It's... him talking to his brother, who's also in him. That's the way I see it.

Sorry if I'm butting in, but I honestly do not see this as bad, but maybe I'm viewing this with outside-box thinking.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Krystal wrote:
As for the mind power thing, It sounds more like Soul Communication kinda with his brother... since they ARE together in his body. Plus Nao could just tell Mero his brothers gonna be an incubus... Also, Spirit weapons would breach Rule #2 by that logic. It's not physic, because it's already inside him. It's... him talking to his brother, who's also in him. That's the way I see it.

Sorry if I'm butting in, but I honestly do not see this as bad, but maybe I'm viewing this with outside-box thinking.

They weren't in the same body at first, though.

At least, that's what I understand from it.

Last edited by Soifa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : loltypo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Meeting and showing are different things...especially since he is meeting and then wants to show...needs a little more specificiation.

And the Psychic thing. Invasion of the mind, not soul communication. It's still a psychic power thing none the less.
And for spirit weapons. I don't have my ego talk to me in my mind. Tempest talks to Glacia quite loudly and in ear shot of others.

and it's not the aftereffects I'm talking about, it's the way it HAPPENED. Mind Invasion could be seen as Mind READING, and therefore breaking Rule 2.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenaliere Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Done editing for the final time how is that?
Lenaliere
Lenaliere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum