Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan (Trenats)

3 posters

Go down

Logan (Trenats) Empty Logan (Trenats)

Post  Trental Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 am

I know I set up Logan with a Bio, but I came to realise that wasn't what I wanted from him. I never RP'd with him enough to establish his character, so I'm changing it to something I feel more comfortable with.

Name: Logan (Trenats)

Bio: Logans prior world was very different than Erinn. His world, Nilath, was a very technologically advanced society that had built its cities up into the clouds, not that it really mattered much for him. Every world has its street folk. Those who, usually by no fault of their own, just can not make it in high society. Logan lived at ground level, was born there, and figured he should have already died there. It wasn't some lawless area of crime and punishment, but it was no vacation area either. He had grown up in Sector D42G, jokingly called "Hells Pit" Due to its proximity to an automated Metal Recycling and manufacturing plant. He never went to school, never needed to. The others who lived there raised him and taught him all he needed to know. Sure he had a mother and father, but down there, family wasn't really important. Most people would share what they didn't need, and as for housing, it was first come first serve. Food was surprisingly plenty, the authorities above would send down regular supply runs, complete with food, medicine and the occasional toys. Crime was sparse, with little reason to bring danger to those around them, they would police themselves to protect them.

But, none the less, it was still a hard, dirty life. Comforts were little. Logan didn't really mind much though. He grew up Happy, thanks to one thing. And her name was Samantha. Logan and Sam had grown up together as long as they could remember. Sam was always staring up at the cities, wishing to live in the clouds, but every time she would try and head up there, she'd do something to get herself in trouble, and have to run back down. Logan was always tagging along with her, and when Sam would mess up, Logan would be there to cover for her, clean up the mess, and help her out.

One day, they decided to go up to the Shipping Floor. This area was a large platform about a mile off the ground that connected most of the bases of the towers. This complex set of roads and paths was the main center of moving large products, and shipments from towers around the sectors. Where most of the upper transportations were done by flight, down here it was done by Wheeled trucks, and MagLev platforms. Most of the activity was automated, and exposed section of platform were subject to strong gusts of wind, so it was dangerous to stay on the platforms for to long, or risk getting injured...or worse. But to get anywhere in the upper levels, you'd have to pass through the Shipping floor, something Logan and Sam had done countless times before, except each time, they would just stay in the elevator, and pass by it.

This day, for what ever reason, there was maintenance being done, and the elevator only went up to the Shipping Floor. The pair would have to locate another elevator to go up the remaining distance, but to do that would require them to cross the Floor.

What happened next...is not exactly clear...only flashes...a Horn...it was going right at Sam...Logan reached, pulled, tossed...She was safe...but now he was in her place...Then...

The rustle of feathers...White...Nao.

He started his time in Tir, but quickly left. The fresh air, and green grass felt unnerving. He traveled south to Dunbarton, but he couldn't stand the bustle of the markets. He continued onward to Bangor. As the ground turned brown, he began to calm, as the air smelt of fire and metal, he rememberd his home, and the nearby refinery. As he walked into the town, he felt at ease. Bangor was nice, small, quaint. He would like it here...
Personality: Cheerful and energetic, you'll rarely see him without a smile on his face.

Special powers/abilities/traits: None, still standard Human.

Name: Logan (Trenats)

Bio: Logan came from a world not to different than Erin. Similar level of technology, Magic, all that. But there, death was permanent, or so he thought. He was a guardsman at a decent sized city, with a few men under his command. Surprisingly uninteresting, Logan never made to much of an impact, but was happy none the less. He survived the occasional Raider attack, and would fend of the local beasts that threatened the livestock. His skills with a sword were good, but nothing legendary. Over all, he was an average man.

At the Age of 55, he grew weak and died in his sleep. Happy, peaceful, his passing was mourned. Then, he awoke in Erin, and went through the process most do in the Soul stream. The thing was...he was at peace with his life, and now, he has no purpose. So he walks the lands, looking for his purpose, and yet, apathetic to the world around him.

Personality:
Quiet, apathetic and almost Bored. Logan observes, and rarely talks unless directly questioned. His years of life give him the experience needed to understand the world, but he no longer has the drive to excel. He is an empty shell of a man looking for a place and reason to be.

Special powers/abilities/traits None, standard human.

Last edited by Trental on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trental
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Logan (Trenats) Empty Re: Logan (Trenats)

Post  Auramune Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 am

I love the name Logan! =D
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Runner!!!!!! cherry

(if you don't get the reference Logan (Trenats) 520288 )
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum