Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxis (Yup. 'nuddah alt.)

+3
Honeko
Kalamiko
Vayne
7 posters

Go down

Roxis (Yup. 'nuddah alt.) Empty Roxis (Yup. 'nuddah alt.)

Post  Vayne Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:13 pm

The last thing six-year-old Roxis remembered was being given away. He wasn't part of the family, he was a defect. He was not suited to be a Philomile, the sickly, worthless thing. The people who took him didn't want him, either. They made him work. Work hard, and beat him if he didn't do good enough. He had to move heavy furniture, cook, and clean. But he was not good enough, he never was. He was a burden, so he was dismembered. But it's okay, he knew it was how it was supposed to be. Only fitting that a defect is dealt with, like a mother cat will not suckle her young should they too be defects. It was his life, and he saw it an appropriate end. Even a welcome one, at least he wouldn't be beat anymore.

When he died, everything went white. Lost in that white, he seemed to float. His levitation was carrying him, and he could not alter the course. The white began to take on different shades, and he saw a platform ahead of him. He was dropped off there, and we all know what comes next. A new life in Erinn. The boy found he was in another world, and was indeed still himself. He started at a fort of some sort, but he wandered away from it. He wandered until he came to a grand forest, with pigs and bugs and lizards and scary, scary, furry men in masks. He didn't like the scary, furry men. Not at all. They reminded him of monsters. Like in stories, of how monsters in the forest would take bad little boys. Was that it? Was he bad here, too? Was he supposed to end up here, so the scary, furry men could take him and eat him for supper? He did the only thing he could do, he cried.

Who knows how long he cried, it could have been minutes, hours, even a few days. He couldn't tell, the sky was black from the trees blotting the sun. All he knows is then, a friend came. Bobby. Bobby was a big, big bear. He was cute, and cuddly, and strong! Bobby wasn't real, though. Bobby was just Roxis' imagination. But that didn't matter! He had a friend, now. Someone he could share his tears with. Someone who would protect him.

Three years passed, three years of hiding from the scary-men (Roxis had named them the boogeymen), and collecting various fruits to eat. One day, he chanced upon the exit to the forest. He stepped out back into the sun, and ventured off into the world, Bobby by his side.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Roxis (Yup. 'nuddah alt.) Empty Re: Roxis (Yup. 'nuddah alt.)

Post  Kalamiko Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm

*Throws the plaque of "Most Alts" At Vayne*

DARNIT! TAKE IT ALREADY! DX
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Has someone beat Galin's 12 already? or not yet?
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 pm

9 in-game characters(10 role play character). 2 Vindi characters. 4(?) PWi characters.
Back to Mabi, I have like 3 characters waiting for creation. And like 5 of my pets have an important role on my characters.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:00 am

Xeek wrote:And like 5 of my pets have an important role on my characters.

>_> I'd like to claim most active RP pets.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 am

Kalamiko wrote:*Throws the plaque of "Most Alts" At Vayne*

DARNIT! TAKE IT ALREADY! DX
Roxis isn't a new alt. He's been around for awhile.

Adhamh wrote:
Xeek wrote:And like 5 of my pets have an important role on my characters.

>_> I'd like to claim most active RP pets.

Idk. I use Asumo every time I'm on Lily. And I can totally count using Aura a pet. *NOD*

let's see..
Mabi: Only counting 8, but I might have missed one. Oh, well 9 but 8 actual characters. Rini<3
PWi: 4?
Vindi: 2?
Unmade: Just 1 that I'm planning for Mabi.. but if PWi gets new classes soon, who knows >_>;!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Lesseee...
Vayne, Albel, Fye, Dark, Roxis, Ronyx, Raze, Diias, Flay, Flayvor of Evil, Koudelka. ...That's one under Galin. Oh, -if- you count Asmo Jr, that's 12. I RP him, but he's technically a pet.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 am

tongue Why am I being brought up for large character count? Capt beat me long ago.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum