Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Monster

4 posters

Go down

Pet Monster Empty Pet Monster

Post  Hyuponia Kana Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:15 pm

So this is it. This is what I’ve been reduced to...A slave, to my own wife...So be it. I...I just don’t care...Anymore...

This single saddening thought closed Hyuponia’s eyes calmly as his wife extended her will, and ensnared his mind with her Control of Darkness. A small frown had accompanied the simple submission. It would have spoke many more volumes the Incubi’s hurt at what Mariella was doing...Intending to do with him. More so than any words he could have ever voiced. He could offer her no resistance, however; the intimacy of their souls meeting during his time entrapped in his Phylactery made him all but entirely willing to go under. It was euphoria to him, to be at her fingertips. Seductive mind control, as a sort of caustic and addictive drug. And so long as it was her doing it, he could not ever find fault enough to break free.

His eyes open, and are blotched with tears...But empty. Entirely devoid of any semblance of life, save for a predatory cant and soft glow. He shifts sensually, hungry features tinged with the scant lingering traces of regret; blank...But for all intents, a man lost. A soft voice replies, full of tender adoration and lust when he is given orders. It is his voice, yes. His feelings. But it is not his mind. In his mind, somewhere deep within what was left of his rational thought...Hyuponia was agonized. He had only one task...And it was simple:

..Vayne would have to suffer horribly at his hands; against his will to please Mariella. And nothing, was going to stop him from faithfully facilitating this duty. Vayne was going to despise him. Aldora was going to despise him. The people he once called friends, the noble image he had built for himself, his morals, it was all spinning away rapidly out of his grasp. He was suddenly and inexplicably alone. He felt alone, considering the abuse Mariella had now resorted to subjecting him to. And it was painful. The possessed Incubus takes to the sky, eyes set in the general direction of a little house not too far south of Emain, tears still streaming. The hunt had begun; ...Hyuponia had become a pet monster, for a monster.

((Dalvar and I have already had a brief encounter. It did -not- end very well. Anyone who runs into Hyuponia and tries to waylay him is going to get attacked, viciously. Otherwise, he is still seemingly polite, docile, and otherwise normal. He -is- however still in appearance almost lifeless and cold, and will be perpetually in tears. These are the -only- indicators something is wrong with him.))
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Pet Monster Empty Re: Pet Monster

Post  Adhamh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:06 am

((Ooh! Gives Auron a reason to kill him! Very Happy!))
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 am

<<Aura: She had to use CoD to manipulate her husband? Pfft.. amateur.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:22 am

[[ B'awww...do I gotta cross Hyu off the list of godfathers too? ;~; ]]