Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolor and Timor (Flandre)

+3
Glaceon
Adhamh
Ichigosama
7 posters

Go down

Dolor and Timor (Flandre) Empty Dolor and Timor (Flandre)

Post  Ichigosama Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

"Tonight we will be showing the sad fate that some of this world carry.
Children that God has abandoned, restlessly creeping out.
Children who can't even carry the trembling limbs they were born with.
Their shaking tongues even accidentally cry out.
The crown of their heads that caress the dark clouds.
They smile as they dream of their mother's embrace.
Ooh, the deformity!"

A rather tall figure crept out from the curtains as the lights went dim and the audience gasped. The body stood there, two head atop its neck, yet human indeed. As the lights brightened yet again, the members in the crowd gasped and made sounds of disgust and some of humor as they lay their eyes upon the one sister and brother. The pair (or rather two on one body) lifted their two arms and bowed, low and crookedly.
“Welcome and enjoy the show, the deformity and the most disturbing things anyone of you has ever seen in your short lives~!” they giggled in unison, as if life was their practice of unity. They twirled about and went about their usual routine; disgusting and amusing the people. It was what their life was about. Wasn’t it?
The circus of demons and fallen angels, contortionists and living skeletons, the undead and the rotting. Some would say it was outside of Erinn, but nobody could tell anymore. All memories were lost, all voices, all hearts and all chains. Except for one.
“The Siblings of One” many people called them. Dolor and Timor (or Dolly and Timmy) were born normal children, beautiful and lively as any other. Their mother noticed that Dolly often would stare at the knives in the kitchen for a disturbing amount of time, tilting her head with an unnerving smile. Timmy also had a strange habit in his youth; he would often sit in his room, rocking back and forth with his knees tucked to his chest, whispering shakily to unseen phantoms.
Leaving them alone in the same room together was unthinkable to anyone who paid any attention to them. Unfortunately, no one did any such thing. As the two youths sat in their room, Dolor looked over at her brother who was humming to himself.
“Shhh,” she said to him with a glare. Yet he continued. “I said shuuuuush!” He did not stop. She grabbed him by the shoulders and he stared back at her with a dull hatred. He stood up quickly and grabbed for her neck. He succeeded and whispered to the girl, “You aren’t her. You aren’t her. People shouldn’t lie.” He reached from behind his back, grabbing the handle of the knife sticking out of his back pocket and held it up to her throat.
“NO!! TIMOR STOP!!” she bellowed, and as her raised the blade, she reached and caught the blade with her free hand. She screamed as the blade cut into the flesh but yanked it away from her older brother. He stumbled back as she kicked him away and repositioned the knife in her hand. She stood knees bent slightly, shivering and holding the knife before her with two hands.
“Stay back!” she cried.
“Little sis….why?” he mumbled and stumbled forward, hunched over.
“Get awa—“ she began but was cut off by his leaping at her. She screamed and swung the huge blade horizontally out. A sickly cracking sound spit her thoughts in half and as she opened one eye, saw her brother, laying on the ground, bleeding from the neck. But he had lost his mind, and his head.
The mother ran in from hearing her screams and stood wide-eyed and speechless, scanning the scene with disbelieving eyes. She opened her mouth to ask the obvious question but let out a screech instead as the blade pierced her chest multiple times. Dolor stooped over her mother’s red body after she stopped breathing and cried.
Two days after the murder, she stood on a wooden platform, a rope around her neck, hands tied together and a black cloth bag over her bowed head. She breathed in and out calmly before the “1” of the last seconds of her life and the rope constricted and everything went cold.
After a long time of stillness and darkness, Dolor opened her eyes. She blinked several times and sat up. Her shoulders felt a lot heavier and as she turned her head to look at her arm, she stared back at her brother’s face. They both screamed and tried to get away. Her left arm pull on way and her right arm pulled another. She was unable to move. After a few minutes of futile attempts of trying to scramble away from one another, the two sat and huffed and again turned their head and looked at the others' face. Somehow, through a way they did not remember, Timor’s head was sewed to Dolor’s body, connecting the two’s minds and nerves.
-----
Timor sighed when the show was over and sat down with his sister patting his head with a wet cloth. Dolor hummed as she kicked her left leg back and forth along with Timor’s (as he did cooperate with her girly habits). After a few minutes of silence Timor sniffed and turned his head to Dolor.
“Don’t tell me I’m the only one that smells that” he said.
“No, I smell it too…” she responded slowly and got up with him. They walked to their room’s door and opened it to reveal a red, orange and yellow scene of terror. The whole tent was up in the licking flames of purposefully dropped torches and lamps. They stood as one, frightened and baffled.
“Let’s go, NOW” they said in unison. They ran and grabbed their two bags and sprinted out of the dying home.
Days later of running and hiding from raging mobs and miles of unseen land and terrible weather, the two stumbled upon a huge kingdom. It was surrounded by a vast stone wall and guards and watchtowers . They looked at banners hanging from light posts that said in exquisite cursive “Tara Banquet, this Samhain”. They tilted their heads to the left and said, “Tara?”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Dolor (Dolly) & Timor (Timmy) Shatice
Gender: Timor (Male) Dolor (Female) [They share Dolly's body, though]
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Red
Like: Socializing, entertaining, children, all animals, puppets, singing, dancing, acting
Dislike:People who call them freaks, grumpy people, small spaces, having their names mixed up
Additional: They are veeeerrryyy flexible. They were conjoined as an experiment. They each have one crooked horn and one black feathery wing on their heads. They aren't very good at fighting but are extremely skilled at escaping and breaking into secret places. They tend to wander around a lot of the time. They ALWAYS talk in unison unless one of them is asked a question specifically directed to them. ((I give credit of this character idea fully to the song "Dark Wood Circus" By Vocaloid. I Don't want to break copyright rules. Watch the video and you'll get the gist))

Last edited by Ichigosama on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Dolor and Timor (Flandre) Empty Re: Dolor and Timor (Flandre)

Post  Adhamh Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Razz They need to meet Finn. Circus freaks stick together!
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Define Black Magic? Mabi has no such this as this Black Magic..
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Flandre...Scarlet? >_>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Dolor and Timor (Flandre) Empty Dolor and Timor (Flandre)

Post  Ichigosama Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Auramune wrote:Flandre...Scarlet? >_>
Yes, that's one of my character's name....>_> Teehee
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Glacikitty wrote:Define Black Magic? Mabi has no such this as this Black Magic..
It's somewhat like...alchemy, but more like the forces of fomors and such and the energy they use.......ehhnnn Maybe I should change that
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Ichigosama wrote:
Glacikitty wrote:Define Black Magic? Mabi has no such this as this Black Magic..
It's somewhat like...alchemy, but more like the forces of fomors and such and the energy they use.......ehhnnn Maybe I should change that

who said fomors use black magic? >_> <_< >_> At most, they use erg.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Xeek wrote:
Ichigosama wrote:

who said fomors use black magic? >_> <_< >_> At most, they use erg.
Ehn.......*edits*
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 am

Actually, black magic can be a very generic thing. The definition for black magic is "magic used for evil purposes; witchcraft; sorcery. " So yes, Mabi does have 'black magic'.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 am

Not what I was told.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 am

Ichigosama wrote:

If she starts flying around and shooting off thousands of laser beams that cover my screen in Mabi, I'm pulling the plug.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keidren Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am

Adhamh wrote:Actually, black magic can be a very generic thing. The definition for black magic is "magic used for evil purposes; witchcraft; sorcery. " So yes, Mabi does have 'black magic'.
I agree to some extent. Black magic, I'd think is more of a point of view. For example: healers may see offensive magic's to be black magic simply for the fact that they are destructive and for the most part cause pain. Just because there is no black magic in Erinn doesn't mean that specific character see's it that way.
Keidren
Keidren
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:03 am

Keidren wrote:
Adhamh wrote:Actually, black magic can be a very generic thing. The definition for black magic is "magic used for evil purposes; witchcraft; sorcery. " So yes, Mabi does have 'black magic'.
I agree to some extent. Black magic, I'd think is more of a point of view. For example: healers may see offensive magic's to be black magic simply for the fact that they are destructive and for the most part cause pain. Just because there is no black magic in Erinn doesn't mean that specific character see's it that way.

Yes, but I was told that it wasn't black magic, and healing wasn't white magic, when I was using them. So I'm just going by what I was told.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Keidren Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Glacikitty wrote:
Keidren wrote:

Yes, but I was told that it wasn't black magic, and healing wasn't white magic, when I was using them. So I'm just going by what I was told.
I understand lol and thats fine. I'm just saying its a subject of 'point of view' that all.
Keidren
Keidren
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 am

Temo wrote:
Ichigosama wrote:

If she starts flying around and shooting off thousands of laser beams that cover my screen in Mabi, I'm pulling the plug.

Ditto.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Auramune wrote:
Temo wrote:
Ichigosama wrote:

Ditto.
Neutral Ahhhnnn "they" more like...but no...they are just humans... (if they did...I'd have to call for Marisa for back-up)
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 am

Keidren wrote:
Glacikitty wrote:
Keidren wrote:

I understand lol and thats fine. I'm just saying its a subject of 'point of view' that all.

Exactly. It's all a matter of perspective.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum