Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "End"?

3 posters

Go down

The "End"? Empty The "End"?

Post  Kalamiko Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 am

Name: End. (Endolonius Phacentra)
Birth Race: Elf (Not from Connous)
Game Race: Elf
Family: Deceased
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs
Favorite Food: None
Theme Song: Viva La Vida - Coldplay
His life in Erinn:
Endolonius Phacentra was born into a rich family in Tara. Endolonius' family gained their fortune through the selling of fine furs. Endolonius grew up around everything his little heart would have desired, but the power had no affect on the sweet little child. He was always kind, generous, and polite to everyone he met. When he was 17, Endolonius met a young lady named Sinsy, who was the daughter of the Phacentra family's rival fur trader. As all good love stories go, Their love was forbidden by their respective families, and they ended up running away to a small remote farm. They grew older and happier as the years drew by, and lived their simple lives on the small farm they called "Home". Hard times fell on the small village that their farm was by, and most of the farmers around them lost their farms to cruel landlords, bad weather, and a poor harvest. The happiness that was shown in the two lovers who owned the small farm seemed to seep out to their grounds, growing the most delicious, and luscious crops anyone had ever seen there. The local workers grew very jealous, and planned to attack the small farm, though do no real damage. They mounted their attack on one appropriately dark and stormy evening, and brned small patches of the pair's crops. The fires accidentally spread, and consumed not only all the crops, but the house... and Sinsy herself as well. The raiders fled, but Endolonius stood, as all the years' work fell, and faded around him, and grieved over his wife. He rang out to the gods above, but to no avail. Crying tears that were almost invisible in the torrent of rain, Endolonius grabbed the pitchfork that had helped him produce such bountiful harvests, and stuck himself through his side. He cursed the gods, and fell down onto the cold ground.

Endolonius awoke in a delirious haze, screaming in his endless torrent of the nightmare that plagued him still. Coming to his senses, he screamed and ran out the door of the small hut he was in, screaming, screaming at the cold face that would plague his mind, fueling the already swirling nightmares forging in his head, yelling.. Yelling at the cold, emotionless, dead face of the small child that he had murdered...
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

The "End"? Empty Re: The "End"?

Post  Jaeden Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 am

Jaeden can not give you enough praises for this bio! So where do I begin? I loved the name of this bio--gave me a good laugh. Even further, I like this guy, and his story itself. A lot. I demands to have a play with him sometime!
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 am

I read over it a few times.. I think I'm missing something Dx!
Was the child mentioned before the last para?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:18 pm

No Aura, it was just a random kid he murdered. They found him stabbed by his own pitchfork in his burnt house. Razz

Last edited by Kalamiko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Period demon.)
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum