Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colored envelope.

+3
Auramune
Glaceon
Xeek
7 posters

Go down

Colored envelope. Empty Colored envelope.

Post  Xeek Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:39 am

An owl flies over Rath, dropping a small envelope on the guards up front. The envelope has a red top, black in the bottom and a white candle seal. The envelope itself had no wordings. The guards called other guards to take it to who ever in charge, so they wouldn't leave their post.

"I want to come and speak with you in person, to discuss my banishment from Uladh. If you accept, I'll go unharmed and alone to the Castle at _-__ o'clock.

I want to ask for forgiveness and I have to deal to make to allow me and my wife to be let in Uladh without being hunted. -Xeek
"

The letter was written in bad hand writing, and a lot of words are crossed out and re-written.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Colored envelope. Empty Re: Colored envelope.

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 pm

((I take it anyone in the guardforce will be notified of this letter? If so, Xeek gets to see Glacia, she is in the Royal Regime afterall))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:11 pm

<<I think he was looking for the head of that area, as in someone to play an NPC, who can make those sort of decisions.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 pm

[[I think Hon volunteered for stuff like that?]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:02 pm

(( Hell, if you want, you can always call in Oscar. He's been traveling around the area anyways. ))
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 pm

(( I did offer myself. I will prepare a response sometime tomorrow if Oscar or Jack don't beat me to it
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:22 pm

[[Won't be Jack. He's got his hands full somewhere in Iria right now, so wouldn't have even been present to hear about this. Razz]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 pm

(( Again, I'll only do it if requested, as Oscar is technically Emain Macha, although he does work with Rath every once in a while. Being a Holy Knight of the realm -and- the lead publisher / editor has it's perks. ))
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:01 pm

(( Pretty much who ever wants to take it can take it, I doubt Glacia would be up to the decision, even if she wasn't responsible for those crimes, she was accused of them at some point. But, the better the record the better Razz))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 pm

((Glacia's name is cleared, but I remembered unless she is on duty, which she took a break recently to find her mother, and is currently in Cor. So unless she is on duty again, she won't be in Rath. However, being called back to the castle for urgency is a matter of an owl. Also, her name is cleared again, so yea.....))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 am

After dealing with the incubus, Amelia received the colored letter from Rath and then added it within her report to Oscar.
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 am

(( Temo? Do you want to be the one who talks to Xeek? Cause he has been waiting. Or was the letter thrown away?))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

[[I was unaware I was nominated for this; but I could do it later today or tomorrow, sure. xD;]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

Temo wrote:[[I was unaware I was nominated for this; but I could do it later today or tomorrow, sure. xD;]]

(( I nominated you right now =D Since Jack doesn't want the city destroyed. And, Dell hasn't been on for a while.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Finally, after much time the Kingdom of Aliech responded to his call, they would allow him to enter the city with no weapon. Only a mere shield, he is also not allowed in highly populated areas without proper cover. And he must serve the fomor control for as a sort of community service.

Though, the Kingdom of Emain Macha wasn't as forgiving. Emain Macha being the city he attacked, the citizens were still hurt. He was not allowed anywhere in the Kingdom of Emain macha (from Tir to bangor).
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Colored envelope. Empty Mess in Bangor.

Post  Xeek Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 am

A fight broke out with Xeek and the guards in Bangor, Xeek was injured, but warped away with two guard, one jabbing him in the back, and him grabbing the other.

The guard he was grabbing was later found dead, the guard that stabbed him was returned safely in the hands of D'mitri, who claims to have killed Xeek and Aura, the guard that returns claims to have saw the body of Xeek and Aura, but when the official guards came to retrieve their souls, their body was gone.

In the end it was determined that Xeek can't return to Uladh, and he is to be killed on sight.

Edit--

later, guard D'mitri had helped Xeek and Aura escape, he turned himself in, he was arrested and stripped off his guard title*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 am

Oh things the Red Head missed while after from her home. Upon walking through Bangor she stopped almost immediately and requested to come to the home of a guard to help the man recover. A sigh escapes her lips as her job never seems to be truly done. "What happened to him?" The situation was explained to her by townsfolk and the few associates that helped her while she was away. She frowns a bit hearing about the person who was involved and that one of the guards was not so lucky. "I see..." Turning back to the patient she did was necessary to mend his wounds. "There we are. You're going to need to take it easy for awhile. So no guard duty for at least a week." She got up and walked out of the room allowing the rest to handle the man. She shakes her head a bit and sighs again "Xeek... What are you doing?" she spoke quietly to herself.

Once at home she sent word to both Julian and Aneous for assistance in the matter. She requested that neither of them send letter to Xeek or Aura yet. She wanted to talk with them first, and if possible Sulia as well. About the time the owls flew off Amy walks into the house smiling seeing her mother, but then the smile fades. "Something the matter mom?" Kaye nods a little "The usual dear. Have you heard from your brother lately? I might need his help on this too." Amy nodded left after a few more words were spoken. Kaye remained at home until Sulia came home.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum