Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Registration- Secretss

4 posters

Go down

New Member Registration- Secretss Empty New Member Registration- Secretss

Post  Secretss Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Charater name - Secretss
How I heard of Rpsociety: I found the guild stone and the number of members seemed to far exceed that of any of my previous guilds
How long have you been role-playing: I have been role playing on and off for many years, maiinly because I get caught up in many different things. If I were to guess I would say it started after my first Fire Emblem game, in 2006.
Is english your first language- Yes
Biography of your character:
Secretss wasn't his birthname, but it is what he chooses to call himself. He was the adopted son of a great adventurer who abandoned him because his skin slowly became gray. He has travelled to many different countries in hope of finding a cure to his disease in the hope of being accepted back by his father, but he has yet to find such a cure. The years of discrimination has made his heart cold. To many, he is simply know as the ghost.
Type of Character:
A Reckless Warrior. This is mainly because I have Rank one Windmill and Rank one combat so i tend to get myself into situations in which im taken on 5 golems in deadly. I enjoy putting myself into situations in which I am pushed to my limits, so that I can continue to grow.
Mabi Schedule:
I tend to play about an hour on the weekends and a couple fo hours on the weekend, sometimes my friend plays on the account.

Secretss
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member Registration- Secretss Empty Re: New Member Registration- Secretss

Post  Mari Eir Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:11 pm

So this character was born in Erinn? And what is the nature of this disease? Does it only affect appearances, or is it something deadly? Does it weaken your character?

. . . And how often does your friend play on the account? ^__^;;
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Mhm. Like Mari said, it'll help if we know the nature of said disease, but that can be fleshed out at a later date in the powers section.

I don't see any issues, other than the friend thing (Please alert him to the rules as well, or have him state he's just a friend playing). Only question I truly have, and this is standard for most... Is he Erinn-born or a Millitean.

Erinn-Born: You were born in Erinn, and you have 1 shot at life. Kinda like a RL scenario where if you die (Not KOed in dungeons, but IC circumstances cause you to die... like someone stabbing you to death), You. Are. Dead. No coming back to life.

Millitean: Same deal, but you can die as much as you want. Nothing says that won't be painful though. (lets not get into the being eaten by a dragon or some such)
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

New Member Registration- Secretss Empty Secretss

Post  Secretss Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah, thanks for the input guys, I should have ellaborated on the disease further. Beside just affecting skin pigment color it has some other affects. It can at times disable his ability to hear, smell, see(Sometimes it just affects his ability to see colored pigments), fell(numbness), and rarely, it can disable his ability to speak.

I guess it only make sense if he was born in Erinn, otherwise, he would have tried dying and coming back to life.

Finally, I will tell my friend the rules and inform you when he gets on, he doesnt get on much since hes preocupied with his own account.

Secretss
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Got it. Just remember the rules that are associated with being Erinn born. In the event that your character does die... better have a good excuse to make him a Millitean or a back up character Razz But as long as he doesn't tick off the characters that would kill, he'll be fine.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

D.Glacia: Other characters that would kill *cracks knuckles*

Overall it looks good. And if you come into this world as a Millitean, it doesn't mean you have to use the fact that you can't die. Staying alive is a goal anyone can see fit.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Glacia wrote:D.Glacia: Other characters that would kill *cracks knuckles*

Overall it looks good. And if you come into this world as a Millitean, it doesn't mean you have to use the fact that you can't die. Staying alive is a goal anyone can see fit.

Yeah but he pointed out if he had the disease, he'd just kill himself or rb it out if he was Millitean.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down