Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythe - the Gypsy

Go down

Mythe - the Gypsy  Empty Mythe - the Gypsy

Post  Auramune Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Name: Mythe Lutianna "Light" (She stole the name, but will never tell you!)
Birth Race: Siren
Game Race: Elf
Family: Mama Light and The Gypsies
Hobbies: Dancing, composing, and singing...
Class: Bard
Weapon of Choice: Flute
Personality: Mild tempered and quiet
Appearance: She has light blue hair and deep blue eyes, and always carries a red flute.
Likes: Music, Eweca, the color blue, feeling warm, feeling cool, delicious food, comfort.. anything that lets her feel sensations.
Dislikes: Being alone for long periods of time, quiet, talking, and pain
Favorite Food: Sweet things, sour things, salty things.. She loves food.
Theme Song: Magical Dreamers
How she came to be in Erinn:
Mythe was born and raised in the Rundal dungeon. Being trained by the other to one day hold her own as a keeper of Rundal. One day, as she was exploring the waterways, she came across a group of adventurers passing through. She'd never seen humans before. Only heard of them. Following the group until she was spotted, and thinking that she was a lost human girl, they carried her out of the dungeon. She kicked, and screamed, and even bit her kidnapper, until she was set free and ran off. Scared, she fled to Emain during the war, and was snatched up by the Requiem. Relatively useless on the battlefield, as she was too weak to wield a weapon, she was placed in a position to help care for the wounded. And did so, happily.

During this time, she met Mama Light and the Black Dawn, and watched them with admiration. Not a word left her lips through introductions. Only offering her name by way of writing on a note pad. She became very attached to the others in the short time she spent with them. One particular boy, who she was always hanging around. She didn't know his name, but it didn't matter. An innocent puppy-love sprang between them, and he taught her things about the humans that she would have never learned down in the dungeon.

The days leading up to the final battle of Tara were met with sadness. The two broke curfew, and left the army's ranks. Fleeing, to what she thought was 'freedom,' for the both of them. They reached the Sen Mag Plateau, and they stopped. "I have to go back now. But I'll come back for you after we win the war." Leaving Mythe in the ruins of an old house, he gave her a red flute and scrolls to compose songs on. "I want to hear a beautiful song, when I return." And he left her.

She waited. Day in, and day out.. but he never returned. Hungry.. but afraid to leave the spot, she left a note for him and made her way to Emain. The war had ended, and people were rebuilding the city. 'Why didn't he come back for me?' When the note came to town, she followed the others out of Emain. Recalling the melody that Mama Light often hummed. Her hopes of being reunited with her friend were met with sadness.. he wasn't there. She didn't know his name, and didn't speak a word. Having no where else to go, she followed the only people she knew.. and would soon find comfort with this new family.

Last edited by Kitsune on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Mythe - the Gypsy  Empty Re: Mythe - the Gypsy

Post  Auramune Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Finally done. *__*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired