Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alt- Maiztan

2 posters

Go down

Alt- Maiztan Empty Alt- Maiztan

Post  Mithos Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Name : Maiz

Age : Looks young enough. Is old enough. Ask Neamhain about that...

Family : His dear little sister Karu

Appearance : Not defined yet. . . I'll edit this when I get nx for a premium card. . .

Race : Human... as much as a dungeon can be...

Weapon of choice : Twin blades (FH, duh) + Bolt magic (especially lightning)

Theme song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DstpQrzUC4 ...Of course! Nothing else would fit!

Background : Since he hadn't heard anything from his dear sister in a while... he was so worried that he made a wish to Irind. He wished to be able to go look for his sister. He wished to be able to travel to the Karu Forest. When Mana filled the land again, from the stone altar at the entrance came out a body, the one of Maiz. For the first days, his senses made him feel weird. He was unable to move for the first week. When he finally was able to move, he bolted off to the Karu dungeon, often tumbling and falling due to his lack of coordination. When he finally made it, he couldn't feel his sister's presence. He called for her name and he called again, but no answer. Filled with sadness, he now wanders around all of Erinn, desperately looking for his sister.

Personality : Maiz will do anything for his sister. And by anything I mean ANYTHING. He is a bit edgy and loses his cool if anyone even argues with his sister. Even if he's too overprotective and very mean with others, he's kind with his sister and he loves her. He will continuously look for his sister if he didn't hear anything from her in a (Erinn) year. When his sister's not around, he is cold with others. In battles, he will use all the cheap tricks he has. He never holds back.

((That took me way too long to type out. . . -curses TV for distracting me-))
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Alt- Maiztan Empty Re: Alt- Maiztan

Post  Auramune Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:25 am

Karutan is going to be happy. =D
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired