Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tocagero's Blizzard // Frozen Blast

+8
Captincrunch
Dellinger
Dalvar
Xeek
Kayeori
Adhamh
Honeko
Teoxihuitl
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tocagero's Blizzard // Frozen Blast - Page 3 Empty Re: Tocagero's Blizzard // Frozen Blast

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Xeek wrote:
Teoxihuitl wrote:
*sigh*

Armor has ping so if you can effectively rp it into creation you possible could.

I never said I was going to turn a shield into a weapon, the shield is used as a cushion jsut like all elemental shields.

Again that is up to debaet with your rp skills.

Again armor.

Armor ping, is it really a skill? It can be just a reaction, or if the sword hits a hard part in the armor.

And, I am not going to approve anything involving changing molecules, if you take it up higher on the scale, I might, but there is still very few logic in stop an ice spear with a frozen blast.

Never said it was a skill.

Frozen blast the skill is literally freezing the character and surrounding area.

Furthermore the shield is what is blocking the ice spear not frozen blast as was stated before.
Not to mention all of Toca's gear is decked out in ice elementals so he already has an immunity to it. I've checked previous posts where elementals were approved as a way to become immune to an attack. I am also not asking for full immunity already said that he would take damage but not the direct raw power of the attack.

If Frozen blast cant freeze teh surrounding molecules in the air, then how do you explain its freezing capabilities? Just wondering~

Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Tocagero's Blizzard // Frozen Blast - Page 3 Empty Re: Tocagero's Blizzard // Frozen Blast

Post  Xeek Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Wiki wrote:
Can be used by putting a Blizzard Crystal in a Cylinder. Creates a snow storm that freezes enemies in front of you. An enemy who has become frozen will not be able to move for a fixed period of time and will receive greater damage when hit with a physical attack.

Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Xeek wrote:
Wiki wrote:
Creates a snow storm that freezes enemies in front of you.

If I remember correctly -15 degrees C is enough to freeze a human, water freezes at 32 degrees C. Correct me if im wrong though.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 pm

I think you mean Farenheit degrees... water freezes at 0 Degrees Celcius. 32 is pretty hot... like... a hot... summer day Mad
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Mithos wrote:I think you mean Farenheit degrees... water freezes at 0 Degrees Celcius. 32 is pretty hot... like... a hot... summer day Mad

Yea just noticed, thanks Mithy.

Water in C is 0, forgot to convert it D:"
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 pm

You people using that imperial scale based on the properties of Bulls Blood Rolling Eyes
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

blue binning for inactivity
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3