Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yilinni

2 posters

Go down

Yilinni Empty Yilinni

Post  Auramune Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 am

Name: Yilinni Cersone
Race: Dragon and Succubus half-breed
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
How she came to Erinn: Erinn born
Born to Xeek and the succubus Kishya, Yilinni has spent most of her life wandering around Zardine.

((Just what I have so far. Not an original character, so I'm trying to be a bit careful with this. I'll update more as it comes.))
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Yilinni Empty Re: Yilinni

Post  Temo Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 am

Uh oh...she's back!?

...wait, maybe this is a good thing...she DID try killing Xeek not even an hour after she was born...
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 pm

..Yeahhhh.. I heard about that, XD.

Whatever happened as a kid(new born Rolling Eyes ) I'm just going to play off as she's 'matured' since then. Although, when she met up with Miyakuro she did try to kill him. His fault. What I'm trying to say is that I doubt she's just gonna up and try to kill Xeek for lulz. Daddy has power, and all. >;3
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 pm

*UPDATE TIEM*

Name: Yilinni Cersone
Race: Dragon and Succubus half-breed(Erinn born)
Family: Xeek Jr/'Meek'/Mini Xeek(son), husband(deceased), Wives(deceased, except for Hayle...and she's gone missing), Cersones, Xens
Hair: Red
Eye: Blue(she only has 1)

Born to Xeek and the succubus Kishya, Yilinni has spent most of her childhood life wandering around Zardine. After fed false promises when she met up with Xeek again, as an adult, Yilinni became angry with him but didn't seek out to destroy him. She just alienated herself, again, and started a family of her own. Her husband was a violent and possessive man. Stealing one of her eyes in a fight when they first met.. But she was fine with this.. her's was not a marriage of love. Just convenience. It had it's upside. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, which she named Xeek. At first, she had intended on giving him to an orphanage, or feeding him to sharks, but unable to do so she kept and cared for him. He became the center of her world, and her reason for existing. She was happy in this world.. but it wouldn't last for long.

A few years passed for them, and her husband grew more and more willing to cheat and marry any female he could. He met with Nia, and tried to molest and take her as his wife. When an angry Ryuu found out, he killed the incubus.. leading to an all-out war between the families. It was only when Yilinni realized that Ryuu was, in fact, family.. and when 'Meek' called off the hunt for his father's killer, that they patched things up.

With Hayle ill and taken away by her doctor, and the other wives dead.. Yilinni did the only sensible thing. She, and her son, moved in with the rest of the family and now currently lives with Xeek and Aura. There is still a bit of resentment, but she seems more willing to try and bond with them.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum