Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewMember-Akina

+2
Honeko
Akinachan
6 posters

Go down

NewMember-Akina Empty NewMember-Akina

Post  Akinachan Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Character Name: Akina

How You Heard About The RP Society: When I first joined Mabinogi last summer, I would occasionally see various people from the guild roleplaying. I have always enjoyed roleplaying, so I figured I should apply for this guild.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I originally started roleplaying with my friends over AIM my 6th and 7th grade year. After that, I roleplayed on xanga (I was in a few of the anime roleplay blogrings) from 7th- 10th grade. Occasionally, I still roleplay with friends over msn. (I am now 18, and in college xD)

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Akina was born into a loving family that was very excited for the coming of their first child. She was everything they wanted and they had high hopes for her. However, their happiness did not last long. It was Samhain, which was usually the day of relaxation for her family, when a man showed up to her household. He was asking for shelter, and her parents decided to accept him into their household. He never spoke of his name or where he came from. The only distinct feature that drew in her parents were his bloodshot eyes. Eventually, the family decided it was time for them to sleep since they had a long day. Akina,now 5, slept peacefully in her room; not even aware of the screams of her parents as this unknown man entered their room to murder them. The man opened the door to Akina's room. The sound of the door banging open startled her. She looked at the man and saw in his hand a small dagger, which looked like the one her father always kept with him. She saw her mother struggling towards her room with a small blunt weapon in her hand. Her mother, with her last bit of energy swung the blunt weapon to temporarily injure the man so Akina could run away. Her mother begged her to run and leave them behind. After much protesting and tears, Akina finally ran out of her house in attempt to find someone who could help her family. She ran and ran, unaware of where she was going. Eventually she came across a brown dire wolf which growled at her. She thought it was the end for her, when it lunged at her and she blacked out. However, she was wrong. Akina woke up to find herself in a small room. Outside of the room she could hear people trading coins for potions and feathers. A young girl with short brown hair walked in the room and smiled at her. She told Akina her name was Dilys, and that she found her on the ground on her way back from Emain. Akina could not remember the events that lead her to this place, or why she was even there. Dilys allowed Akina to stay with her and eventually began to teach her the ways of becoming a healer. Occasionally, Akina has flashbacks of that night, and in the flashbacks she always sees those red eyes. Her goal is to find the man who those eyes belong to, and find out what happened to her family that night.

What type of character do you play? My main concern now is healing.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I am usually on mabi every day for most of the day.

Thanks <3
Akinachan
Akinachan
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

NewMember-Akina Empty Re: NewMember-Akina

Post  Honeko Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 am

Lovely story (as in well written). Approved.

*stamps with Cat On Lap*

NewMember-Akina Catapp10

Last edited by Honeko on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the kitty stamp of approval)
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 am

I can't really say "Approve Very Happy" or "Disapporve :/" (Mainly cuz I'm not allowed or supposed to :T) but I still like it~
*Applause*
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 am

Wow, very nice xD I approve :3 which reminds me.. I need to look for my stamp of approval.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:28 am

One last sexy approval from yours truly. -pulls on a rope that seems rather randomly placed and it makes a rather odd noise. She waits for Cap to lurch from the shadows and utter- "You rang?"
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 pm

*Falls from the sky to land on Kayes Lap while still holding a glass of some foamy dark brown brew*

Shocked What?

Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 am

What ever happened to this potential?
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm