Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Layris the Sweet.

4 posters

Go down

Layris the Sweet. Empty Layris the Sweet.

Post  Krystal Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am

Name: Layris Glacies Crystalenia. (Layris "Ice Crystal". Glacies means Ice in Latin, Crystalenia means Crystal in Greek).

Race: Originally Fomor. Specifically a succubus.

Height: Crusade's Height.

Weight: Crusade's Weight.

Hair: Black (although it sometimes is a pale dark blue from ice).

Eyes: Crystal Blue (Red when she doesn't have full control of Crusade).

Dislikes: Jerks.

Personality: Layris is a sweet, yet mischievous girl. She flirts with people, and is a lot more caring than people realize.

Background info: Layris used to be a succubus in Tir Na Nog. Her parents were fomor of course, a sweet caring mom, and her father a master in almost all forms of magic. She had great friends, fomor and human alike, and excelled in magic. In school she was brilliant, and skilled in fire magic, like most succubi were. However, Layris found she loved ice magic the most for its beauty and power, and soon found she was even better at ice magic than fire magic. Her father said she was lucky, and special, because she was one of the few ice-succubus, or succubus that could master ice magic.

It wasn't long before she had mastered ice magic, and could create pillars of ice within moments. Her fire magic was excellent, it too, being unique in the sense that it was a white flame, not like most fire. When the school finally ran out of things to teach her, she went to her father. Her father taught her just about everything he knew... how to create lightning from the sky, how to use magic to teleport from one area to the next, and how to create a ball of light and explode it in someone's face, which often ended up being her father. She also learned of "dark" and "light" magic, two forms of magic which lit up areas, or took away the light from it... She eventually was able to master both of these as well.

However, with all the power she had, some people, fomor and humans, feared she'd become too powerful... and they planned to assassinate her and her father... The day of the attack, her father was teaching her his final magic... sealing magic, the power to seal one's body, mind, magic, or even their soul, into something else entirely until the spell is broken.

"You must never use this magic unless absolutely necessary. It is a forbidden magic, and you should never have to use it. Do you understand, Layris?" Her father stated.

"Yes. I understand...", Layris said with a smile, and it faded as she asked fearfully, "What if I have to use it though?"

He smirked ,"You shouldn't have to. With your level of magic, you should be able to solve anything without having to use that. After all, you're a better mage than me."

"Oh please, I'm not better than you."

"Oh yes you are. You're a much bet-" He gasped, struggling to breathe and pain racked him. He stumbled forward before screaming in pain, then gasped and coughed up blood.

"Daddy?! D-Daddy, what's wrong!?!" Layris' answer whipped past her and embedded itself in the tree beside her. It was an arrow. Horrified, she looked at her dad, who simply smiled at her in the middle of his pain, and muttered, "I love you, Layris.... Go on. Go...", And with that, he fell to the ground, three arrows in his back and wings.

Layris ran, using her ice magic to make a shield on her back so she would not be hit. She ran, and ran, and ran, avoiding the figures that chases her down, hiding behind trees... One figure stood out. It was her friend, Cadin. She ran and didn't stop, crying, confused, and exhausted... until she tripped and fell over a log and hit her head on a tree, which knocked her unconscious for a few moments. When she woke up, she was alone. The attackers hadn't found her, and the area was quiet... Depressed and alone, cut and bloodied, she ran to the nearby town. The people welcomed her, or at least didn't care to stop her. She finally went into the library, and pulled out the spell book she was given that day.

"Father... I'm sorry, but I have to do this... I... I won't let them win. I'll make it so they'll never find me and never win." She flipped to a empty page in the book, and wrote in fomorian "This spell is extremely powerful, but comes at a great cost. Use at your own risk. It is a one-time spell." Then, using the sealing magic her father had taught her, she sealed her own soul and memories within the book. A small magic circle was left on the book, along with the words to release the spell "Seal Break". It would only release if the person had suffered great pain...

About 12 years passed before a young girl picked up the book. She had emerald eyes and light violet hair. She was human, her parents both guards of the town, and she was excellent with a sword. Like Layris, she was also skilled at magic, yet she didn't quite understand how to use it right, giving her bad control. She flipped through the book until she came upon the seal spell. Interested, she learned the spell, and the day of her birthday... she lost her parents to the Black Knights and unleashed the seal.

The girl who had learned the spell now had black hair and red eyes, and ice swirled around her. The Black Knights lay dead at her feet, and it took moments later for Layris to realize she had possessed someone. Horrified, She looked at the Black Knights, and then frowned. And then, she recognized one of the lifeless corpses as her old friend... Cadin.

"Serves you right, you jerk!" She choked through her sobs, and slowly returned control to the girl that she was now bonded to. The girl was Krystal Crusade... and she lost her village, friends and family the same day Layris had lost her father and was driven from her home... both were on their birthday...

(Layris is a character that appears sometimes when Crusade is extremely angry or sad. Since she will be coming up more often, I decided to post her bio. She's a mage, unlike Crusade, who is a warrior. Layris' magic power, however greatly affected Crusade's magic, and its stronger than it should have been.)

Last edited by Krystal on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Layris the Sweet. Empty Re: Layris the Sweet.

Post  Temo Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am

So...I'm confused - IS this Crusade? scratch scratch scratch
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Temo wrote:So...I'm confused - IS this Crusade? scratch scratch scratch

Character wise, it's her "demon". So yes, it IS her, in a sense. Since it IS Crusade's body that is taken over... I can see where it gets confusing.

Just think of it as Crusade's alter ego. Makes it simpler.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Temo wrote:So...I'm confused - IS this Crusade? scratch scratch scratch

You really did confuse him, he thinks his name is Confused Surprised
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Lol Xeek. That was a good one.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey - Cap is the Confused one Rolling Eyes
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Captincrunch wrote:Hey - Cap is the Confused one Rolling Eyes

Ah well... seems like this bio is just as confusing.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum