Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kala re-make!

2 posters

Go down

Kala re-make! Empty Kala re-make!

Post  Kalamiko Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm

So, yes. I'm re-making Kala a little bit. I'll explain the whole story down below.
Name: Kalamiko
Birth Race: Samehadan
Game Race: Human
Family: None
Hobbies: Making money
Weapon of Choice: Mace/Hammer paired with a Kite Shield
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Favorite Food: Strawberries dipped in chocolate
Theme Song: Just like you - Three Days Grace
How Kala got remade:
Kalamiko was skulking around in Sidhe Sneachta, so depressed that even the wolves left her alone. She plopped under a tree trunk, wrapping her arms around herself for comfort. She tried to get a wink of sleep, but a branch collapsed under the weight of snow above her, and a whole lot plopped down on her. She scuffled out from under the blanket of snow, and tears started to roll down her face from her bloodshot eyes. She was scarily thin, like she had not eaten in days. She laid her head back against the trunk, and closed her eyes once more, to the first sleep she had had in a long time.
She awoke with a start, but relaxed almost immediately. She looked at herself in a small patch of clear ice by the tree, and saw her eyes were no less bloodshot, the bags under her eyes no less dark. She sighed a long and sad sigh, and curled up, hugging herself again, and laid still, just laying there, thinking about herself. She got up several minutes later, walking in a small circle, over and over, and over. She started to cry again, and purposely fell face first into a bank of snow, falling into a deep sleep.When she awoke, there was only darkness. She tried to push out with her arms, and realized she was buried under maybe feet of snow. She didn't cry out for help. She didn't even move. She just curled as close as she could in that dark, coffin of snow, and let her will to live fade out as softly as her final breath. -That- Kalamiko, never awoke again.
The girl awoke with a start. The girl blinked. And blinked again. She looked confused, at this wonderful sensation of blinking. Then she moved her arm. Wonderful!, she thought. She moved her other arm, and now her legs and feet. Slowly, and carefully, she attempted to stand up. Success! She paced around, wherever around was, and smiled broadly. She was!... She was.. what? The word for what she was doing.. She knew this.. Hmm.
WALKING! That's it! Aha. She was walking! A light flashed suddenly. The girl stopped smiling, and pulled her arm up to shield her face from the light. When it was gone, she removed her arm to reveal a young, beautiful girl in black dress, with white ponytails.
"Can you talk yet?" Said the girl in the dress softly.
"I.. Pfftghh." The girl looked confused, as she continued to try to articulate several words. She was surprised she could do all this.
"I... I can!" She blurted out, and smiled broadly.
The girl in the dress smiled. "Good! I will send you to Erinn now. Be good!" And the girl in the dress put her hand atop the child's forehead, and in a flash of brilliant light, the child plopped down on hard road, and the lady was gone. Her ears perked up. A faint voice in her head was whispering softly to her.
"Your name... is Kalamiko."
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Kala re-make! Empty Re: Kala re-make!

Post  Azarune Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 pm

SOOOO SAD ]:
Azarune
Azarune
Kandy Korn Ogre