Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starflower, Xenark's Pet

4 posters

Go down

Starflower, Xenark's Pet Empty Starflower, Xenark's Pet

Post  Laikika Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Name: Starflower

Alignment: None

Birth Race: Human

Family: Xenark?

Hobbies: Staring at people and asking questions

Weapon: A good, stiff, blank stare

Abilities: 0.0 ....

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: lilac

Favorite Food: None yet

Biography:
It was a cold, dark, stormy night... actually, it wasn't really storming. The weather was pretty clear. And it wasn't all that dark, either, because both Eweca and the moon were big and bright in the sky. And the weather was getting on towards summer, so it wasn't cold-cold, like winter. More like a moderately cool spring night, a little on the warm side. All right?!

Xenark looked at the little body that lay on the ground. It was a cute one, and he'd gone to great time and trouble to secure it. In time, he was sure that it would be the perfect home for Aya's soul. But before that, it needed to live, and more importantly, to be able to grow. That was the tricky part. He took a deep breath and called several clean, empty souls forth. These should animate the body, but not influence it. The little girl would be a perfectly blank slate.

The souls spun and whirled around him, dancing in their formless way, and picking up his instrument, he played for them, inspiring them to dance on over to the body and investigate it. Once they did so, a slight change in pitch and tone caused them to enter the body. So far, so good. Now if only... Yes, there it was. The slight lift and fall of the chest, the faintest change in color as the blood started to move. It was working! "Stand." he commanded the little form.

Slowly, The eyelids flickered and then opened. The girl's very first sight was Xenark's inverted face, looking down at her with a slightly stern, mostly pleased expression. He had said something.... Stand. Yes, she could stand. She willed muscles to bend and pull, and carefully, slowly, she got to her feet. So stiff. It felt strange. Once on her feet, she looked into Xenark's face with large eyes. What would happen now?

"You are an empty vessel, a body with no will or mind of your own. In time, that will change. But for now, you will listen to me, and keep your body clear of pain and taint. Do you understand?"

She must do something, he was expecting it. She licked her lips for the first time and swallowed. Her voice came out easier than she expected, for her first time speaking. She knew that she knew some words, though she didn't know where she had learned them... and she didn't know why she didn't know more.

"No."

Xenark looked at her and laughed. He understood that her reply was not a refusal to do as she was told. She merely didn't understand all that he had said. When she saw him laugh, she smiled in an unconsious attempt to imitate him. But she didn't attempt the ha-ha-ha noise. She would try that some other time. Xenark went on. "In time, your name will be... Aya. But for now, your name will be..." he looked around. in the grass, a tiny, bright little flower caught his eye. It was shaped just like a star. "Starflower." He said, decidedly. "And Star, for short. You, of course, should call me Xenark. Or Xen for short."

"Will listen."

That would be the girl's first memory.
Laikika
Laikika
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Starflower, Xenark's Pet Empty Re: Starflower, Xenark's Pet

Post  Xeek Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 am

Very nice :3

Xenark: Cuter than the skeleton maid he wanted to get me T_T....

Me: Hush you, at least I was -planning- to get you something. Anyways, I loved the beginning, when it started... but... I hated the ending... when it ended =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 am

I like it! She sounds cute.. and young enough to be Kenet's friend.

Kenet: "Girls are icky and cry when you hit them with sticks! Don't want to be her friend! Want to put bugs in her hair! D=<"
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 am

Kitsune wrote:I like it! She sounds cute.. and young enough to be Kenet's friend.

Kenet: "Girls are icky and cry when you hit them with sticks! Don't want to be her friend! Want to put bugs in her hair! D=<"

Xenark: She is mine! D:<

Me: For now anyways *evil laugh*

Xenark: >_> Forever *blast the screen with multiple firebolts*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 am

Xeek wrote:
Kitsune wrote:I like it! She sounds cute.. and young enough to be Kenet's friend.

Xenark: She is mine! D:<

Me: For now anyways *evil laugh*

Xenark: >_> Forever *blast the screen with multiple firebolts*

She can still be Kenet's friend, you big meanie!
*Kicks Xenark's shin.*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Chuckie: Oho, a cute one we have here. Definitely needs a good education. study

First self defense and learning how to beat the boys off with a stick or anything else that comes to hand.
Then comes lessons on how to attract them in the first place. Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum