Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled

2 posters

Go down

Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled Empty Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled

Post  The Kerrins Wed May 12, 2010 2:03 am

Name: Hatia Eslan
Race : Human
Game Race: Human
Family: Her sister, Yuma
Hobbies: The study of combat
Weaponary choice:((Would say a spear, but they don't exist apparently))
2-handed weapons, 1-handed weapons, spells, essentially anything except bows or crossbows
[Brief history:
Yuma and Hatia once ran a courier business together, centred in Dunbarton. However, they one day returned from a delivery trip in time to watch the city being assaulted by fomorkind under the flag of one Fenrir Eir. Leaving the area in time to avoid notice, they wandered Erinn aimlessly until Yuma found a flier advertising a group of bandits. Until now the two of them have been relitively minor characters in Zach's forces, but they have began to show skills somewhat above the common level.

Hatia is quick to gain interest in something, but slow to lose it. This has led her to develop a ridiculous number of skills and combat techniques, though she does somewhat favor melee combat. Her skills in any one field are as haphazard and low-strength as one would expect from taking the route of a Jack-of-all-Trades, but her recent experiments in combining her magical tricks with her melee talents have recently begun to pay off

The character through the eyes of the player:
If Shade dressed like an FF Red Mage, Hatia actually is one. Taking on the character card of Rebecca, you can expect her IG abilities to be mostly melee-focussed for now.
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled Empty Re: Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled

Post  Dellinger Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Two questions, will Rebeccakerrin represent Hatia in RP?
Just for simplicity's sake, I felt I should ask so I'm not confused if I see the character.

As well, I did pre-approve these characters into the bandits, so there is no issue there.

I'm guessing this character is pretty much the Factotum class from D&D applied to Mabinogi?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled Empty Re: Hatia Eslan, the multiskilled

Post  The Kerrins Wed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm

That is one way of looking at it, yes

And yeah, the nametag 'RebeccaKerrin' is now pronounced as 'HatiaEslan'
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus