Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faivayne's alt: Flay

2 posters

Go down

Faivayne's alt: Flay Empty Faivayne's alt: Flay

Post  Vayne Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:15 pm

My name is: Flay "Gunnar" Tithel
I first came to Errin at age: 19
In Errinn, I was reborn at age: 10
I was dictated to be: Male
I was born a: Human
The body I inhabit is now: a human as well
My personal preference is: Females
My favorite things:

•food of all sorts

•Music

•JUSTICE

•Friends

I truly cannot stand:

•Wrongdoings

•Monkeys

•Fye

I'll let Fai tell my story: Flay always dreamed big. Real big. He wanted to be a hero, save the world, stop the bad guys! But it didn't seem like it was meant to be. He was the odd one out for most of is life. His desire to help everyone he met often got him beat, mugged, and arressted. Things just didn't seem to go his way, ever. However, during one of his chases after a "villain", also known as his cheating father, he found himself falling down the side of a cliff. It seemed like it was the end, before he ever got a chance to do any good. However, Nao had other plans. He found himself in Errinn. To be precise, he found himself in Tir. He immediately enrolled in combat classes. He wasn't too good with magic, but he was strong. Very strong. He didn't fret about being in a new plae, he readily accepted his new life. His only complaint is that he, a nineteen-year-old man, was a small child. Oh, how Nao can be so cruel when one comments about her shapeliness! Never, ever, tell Nao you have seen better.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Faivayne's alt: Flay Empty Re: Faivayne's alt: Flay

Post  Auramune Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Monkeys? :3

That seems like a random thing to not like. ^^
Auramune
Auramune
Retired